By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Black Friday: What did you buy?

Got Witcher 3 complete edition for $25, jacket and jeans as well with R&C for $15, today was a good day.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

Fifa 17
NInja Turtles
Life is Strange
UFC 2 Complete edition

I told my friends i'd wait to buy WWE 2k17 on the PS4 with them. Im still waiting on the FFXV so I kept the purchases small.

Walmart (400$)

55" tv 4K tv 

Amazon (205$)

Steam controller, new 3ds 99$, Pokemon X, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

PSStore (28.32$)

Just Cause 3, Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, Elder Scrolls Online

Gamestop (B2G1) (100$) (Crazy those DS pokemon games still run so high)

Pokemon Heart Gold, Pokemon Soul Silver, Uncharted 4

I got Bloodbourne, Ratchet and Clank, God of War 3, Deuse Ex Humankind Divided for $85.

LadyJasmine said:
Snoopy said:

Your beautiful btw if that is your picture. I bought Titanfall 2. 

Just wondering, but why do you only show half your face?

I don't want to sound like a creep or anything(please don't report me), just wondering since half of it is already shown, why not just put your entire face? unless you have 3 eyes or something, I'm sure it won't make a difference 

(Ps im not a creep. Gotta say it twice to be safe lol)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
rolltide101x said:

Walmart (400$)

55" tv 4K tv 

Amazon (205$)

Steam controller, new 3ds 99$, Pokemon X, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

PSStore (28.32$)

Just Cause 3, Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, Elder Scrolls Online

Gamestop (B2G1) (100$) (Crazy those DS pokemon games still run so high)

Pokemon Heart Gold, Pokemon Soul Silver, Uncharted 4

Pokemon games NEVER go on sale (or as and XY are exceptions for this year). you're lucky you didn't pay 50+ for each individual game.

Also, how'd you get the 3ds?! everyone I went had it sold out. darn nintendo making everything limited :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

hershel_layton said:

Pokemon games NEVER go on sale (or as and XY are exceptions for this year). you're lucky you didn't pay 50+ for each individual game.

Also, how'd you get the 3ds?! everyone I went had it sold out. darn nintendo making everything limited :(

I got very lucky to get the 3DS apparently. I was just on at the right time apparently, it popped up for a short time yesterday.

My GF really wanted Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver so I went checking on Ebay and basically found stuff in this price range

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-SoulSilver-and-HeartGold-Both-Complete-CIB-Nintendo-DS-2010-/152325739768?hash=item23775254f8:g:slAAAOSw5cNYMk6Y

Then I remembered about the Gamestop's B2G1 so I checked Gamestop's website and they sell the game for 50$. I went to one Gamestop and bought Heart Gold (No Gamestop anywhere near me had both) and took it to another one that had Soul Silver and I returned Heart Gold and then I bought Soul Silver and Heart Gold together and got Uncharted 4 for free. For 100$ for all 3 of those I was not going to beat it.

As for the other games, I got X for 20$, Omega Ruby for 25$, and Alpha Sapphire for 25$. (We already have Y)

I also got sennheiser hd 598 c for $100

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Bought several Blu Ray movies. Deadpool ($7.99), Zootopia ($7.99), Neighbors 2 ($6,99), The Revenant ($5.99), Ex Machina ($3,99) and Evil Dead ($3.99),

titanfall 2 on XOne for 40 eur