By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Black Friday: What did you buy?

Mr_No said:
Bought several Blu Ray movies. Deadpool ($7.99), Zootopia ($7.99), Neighbors 2 ($6,99), The Revenant ($5.99), Ex Machina ($3,99) and Evil Dead ($3.99),

Did you go to target? because I saw some crazy deals for DVDs there.

Thankfully discs get such low prices because of online. I managed to snatch Mrs.doubtfire for only 5 dollars, and Horton Hears a Who for 4 :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

I just bought Gears and ReCore on sale. Been thinking about pulling the trigger since yesterday morning.

A set of definitive technology bp 9060s with a free center channel from Best Buy.

4K LG 43" TV :D, now I have played RotTR again in 4k/40fps and BF1 at almost 4k, its really great well worth the price of $350

I bought mgs5 and the king of fighters 14 on the psn store.

Around the Network

Battleborn ($10), Far Cry Primal ($15), Skyrim SE ($25), EDF 4.1 ($20), AC Syndicate ($15), and Elder Scrolls Online Gold ($25)

Bought Just Cause 3 for $13 with the PSN code discount. Had to delete a shitload of stuff though so I'm gonna have to buy a new HDD.

BattleBorn ps4 for €5,
Imaginators X360 €34
Guitar hero Live+Guitar PS3 €15
A ton of Disney Infinity figures @ €1.33 each

Eeerrrr...

A ton of Xmas Chocolates for use as presents next month lol

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Nothing for me. As for gifts so far, yesterday and today I got Pokémon moon, the division, halo 5, resident evil origins, resident evil 4, dragon quest builders, need for speed rivals, bioshock complete collection, dying light enhanced edition, doom.

Anime so far consists of black butler book of circus complete season, Naruto shippuden box sets 1-5, one piece film Z blu ray.

Finding dory blu ray.

And more shopping to go.

Not a thing and so happy about it.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7