By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's Official, Microsoft gave up on Europe (No Black Friday deals)

iNathan said:

Sony is selling Ps4 at 199e and 249e across the whole continent, meanwhile Microsoft is selling Xbox for 299e or more, Ps4 sells much better here even when higher priced, let alone like this, seems like Microsoft has given up over here. 

Japan and Europe lost, what's next? 

any link to 199e ps4?

Around the Network

Those countries don't count anyway, Tier 2 remember

Turkish said:
iNathan said:

Sony is selling Ps4 at 199e and 249e across the whole continent, meanwhile Microsoft is selling Xbox for 299e or more, Ps4 sells much better here even when higher priced, let alone like this, seems like Microsoft has given up over here. 

Japan and Europe lost, what's next? 

any link to 199e ps4?

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01LQF9RDI/ref=twister_B017H1IX4O?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Sony seem happy to take big losses during this holiday in Europe It's win/win for the consumers as they might well of started of a price war with MS, Going to be interesting how it unfolds.

WolfpackN64 said:
Black Friday is an American event, so why should they bring these deals to Europe?

Increase sales.

Besides, doesn't this looks fun?

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network

That's not entirely true, I saw X1s for 230€ (1tb, without a game) and 250-260 with a game

Black Friday isn't a thing here. There's stores here and there trying to be hip and have deals today and this weekend, but it's a store-by-store basis.

I bought Titanfall II today for a crazy price at Target here in Australia and the woman next to me bought a PS4 Slim as they are having deals on them($299 AUS which is about $220US).