By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Pro performs pretty much like a $1000 PC, Hitman improved in every way on PS4 Pro

Are we talking about sales performance?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

edit: Wrong thread

The PS5 Exists. 

I have a PC beast with 32 GB RAM and an 16GB nvidia SLI. I can laugh at the Ps4 Pro, but I simply can't, it makes up 25 percent of my gaming table space for the upcoming exclusives. I'm the inverse type Sony has not to worry about not keeping away from PC.

Goodnightmoon said:
Lawlight said:

Indies, eh? Not a lot of people will take those over first party exclusives. I know I wouldn't. Emulators are nice... if you can bother getting them to work. And I'd rather pay for online if it gives me hundreds of dollars worth of games for the price of 1. I mean Dirt 3 and Yakuza 5 this year would cost you $85 and that's just 2 games.

2 words: Steam Sales

Most emulators today work without any kind of extra work as long as your PC can run them.

Also: 

Stardew Valley -->1.8m
Undertales --> 2 m
Faster Than Light --> 2.5m
Cities Skyline --> 2.8m (more than Bloodborne)
Limbo --> 4m 
Ark --> 4m
Rust--> 4.7m (More Than Uncharted 4)

"Not a lot of people"

Yeah, not a lot of people when you consider that most people probably bought these in humble bundles. 4M at $1 is not quite the same as 4M at $40-$60.

Also, pretty sure Uncharted 4 is at around 5M now.

Lawlight said:

Yeah, not a lot of people when you consider that most people probably bought these in humble bundles. 4M at $1 is not quite the same as 4M at $40-$60.

Also, pretty sure Uncharted 4 is at around 5M now.

But vast majority of those sales come from the standar price and some of those games are too recent to appear in many of those bundles.

Also, that's relative, Uncharted 4 is 36.99$ on Spain right now, not even 40.

Around the Network

Good catch, shame DF doesn't focus on that though.

It just shows how how badly the PC games are programmed and how inefficient modern operating systems are. From the pure hardware power alone any modern i7 / Geforce combination PC should be much faster than the PS4 Pro.

There is just not a lot of developers out there that will put the time and effort to fully utilize a monster PC. I can only think of one, Cloud Imperium Games, with Star Citizen. Although it is in alpha, it is the only game so far that wakes up my 980Ti from snoozing.

The flip side of this is that there is more developers capable of maxing out a console, and the end result is spectacular.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

No it does not.
Not at all.
Not even close.

All Topics from this user are just pure clickbait and shitty

That Pc is NOT 1000$ HERE IN EUROPE, MORE LIKELY 1500E!

So tittle is misleading.