By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'd Like To See DKC Returns + Tropical Freeze Ported To Switch

I'd rather have new games rather than every single Wii U game ported :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

I think if they are going to do ports, then they may as well just port the major Wii U games.

Smash, Mario Kart 8, Splatoon, Zelda BOTW, Mario Maker, Bayonetta 1/2, DKC: TF, Xenoblade X.

It's not that many. Lots of people didn't get to play these games. Mario 3D World isn't neccessary because they do have a new 3D Mario.

Captain_Yuri said:
I'd like to see new games

me2 but if the switch sells well because the wii-u sold so poorly the excuse of "many of our fans missed this" will be used at least a few times :P

Twitter @CyberMalistix

malistix1985 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

me2 but if the switch sells well because the wii-u sold so poorly the excuse of "many of our fans missed this" will be used at least a few times :P

Thats probably true. Sighh, hopefully it won't be draught year for those of us who actually played those games :T

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
malistix1985 said:

Thats probably true. Sighh, hopefully it won't be draught year for those of us who actually played those games :T

Im skipping the switch for a while, at least 3 years, because a repeat of what you and me experienced with the WiiU is just.... oh god lol

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network
malistix1985 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Im skipping the switch for a while, at least 3 years, because a repeat of what you and me experienced with the WiiU is just.... oh god lol

Mhmm. I would skip it but the rumored $250 price sounds pretty reasonable when considering it will probably be their only device instead of what happened last gen with 2 devices. So I will get it day 1 for now although depending on how the January event goes, that might change my mind if all they announce is a bunch of ports with only 2 new games/itterations.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
malistix1985 said:

Mhmm. I would skip it but the rumored $250 price sounds pretty reasonable when considering it will probably be their only device instead of what happened last gen with 2 devices. So I will get it day 1 for now although depending on how the January event goes, that might change my mind if all they announce is a bunch of ports with only 2 new games/itterations.

I might have concidered it too if I didn't already settle on placing the scorpio next to my ps4 and I think microsoft deserves my support more after their last 3 years then nitnendo, which i traditionally always bought on release but the wii and wiiu, not this time.

But I do understand, the switch looks less horrible, better priced and I hope for all our sakes nintendo delivers this time ^_^

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Captain_Yuri said:

Same here

Captain_Yuri said:

This, the number of old ports already announced/rumoured for Switch is quite depressing.

Modern gaming is already 95% regurgitated mush.

Pavolink said:
Trunkin said:

Not when outsourcing is possible, and so many people skipped out on the Wii U.

They can outsource more important games. DK did nothing for Wii U and won't do for Switch.

Meh, I'd but it if it included both games.