By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What trend you dont like in todays games?

Season passes.

Not enough focus on co-op content.

Too much focus on turn based.

Not enough RPG's that don't rely on something turn based or ripped from Japan.

Micro transactions.

Grinding for gear/loot.

Endless carrot on stick type gameplay where you'll never get to a decent end-game state.

Paying to play online.

Paying above the AAA PP.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

I hate how "serious" games are these days. Videogames used to be lighthearted and fun, now everything has to be dark and serious. I miss the colorful mascots and nonsensical stories.

Chazore said:

Too much focus on turn based.

Not enough RPG's that don't rely on something turn based or ripped from Japan.

What did I just read? O_O

Everything is going action-rpg and it sucks.... too many turn based games? where? theres fewer and fewer of them than ever.

JRPGfan said:

What did I just read? O_O

Everything is going action-rpg and it sucks.... too many turn based games? where? theres fewer and fewer of them than ever.

Sucks for me when I see thingas going turn absed or JRPG. You are the complete opposite of me, what you greatly dislike is what I like and vice versa.

look at Civ VI for example, top turn based strategy game, where is C&C, where is Supreme Commander, AoE IV etc?. There are far more tbs games now than RTS style games like SCII, C&C etc.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Having to download a bunch of stuff in order to play a game for the first time. I like being able to just put the game in the console and play it.

Around the Network

Games being sold as uncomplete and then having to buy packs to play them fully.

Also why are games ike 70-80 dollars

LadyJasmine said:
Games being sold as uncomplete and then having to buy packs to play them fully.

Also why are games ike 70-80 dollars

The Canadian dollar sucks, that's why.

Many of these complaints were introduced by/accepted on Sony and Microsoft systems.

Gaming media and gamers willingly accepted all negative changes which happened last and current gen.

At the same time the only company that gets ridiculed by certain type of gamers for "being backwards" is Nintendo.

Too many cutscenes

Street Fighter V's business model needs to burn in a pit of fire and die.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.