By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the thing you enjoy the most about Final Fantasy

What do you enjoy the most?

Story 16 18.18%

Characters 13 14.77%

Music 8 9.09%

Gameplay 12 13.64%

Artstyle 3 3.41%

Lore 4 4.55%

All of the above 32 36.36%

Total:88

That it's not trying to be a third person action game.

Yeah, I know.

Around the Network

The love stories, they really get me going.

But seriously, it's usually the exploration and music.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

BraLoD said:
Wright said:

Zell.

And Wakka.

And Cyan Garamonde.

Where is Steiner?

Let me kick Beatrix in the ass first and then I'll add him too.

For me, i can hardly describe it xD few games give me such excitement as Final Fantasy. The music warms my heart, the characters feel like people i know, the world feels like home ( not literally ), i love the themes! The Cids, the moogles, the chocobos etc i could go on and on.

BraLoD said:
Wright said:

Let me kick Beatrix in the ass first and then I'll add him too.

Already fell in love with her? XD

No?

Around the Network

Summons,Summons and more Summons.

I'm not the world's BIGGEST FF fan, but I have a decent amount of experience. Actually only played 6, 7, 13, and 13-2 in the main series, FF Tactics on PS1, and FF Tactics Advance 2 on DS Lite. I like different things about all of them, and have clear favorites. I voted all of the above, but gameplay and characters are most important.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Final fantasy was always the leader of the jrpg's, it's not that every part was perfect, but final fantasy is final fantasy. Ffvi and ffvii are still today the some of the best games that can be played. What i liked always were the "super espers" like knights of the round:)

I enjoy everything about a good FF game, but the gameplay and chaarcters are obviously the most important.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

All of the mentioned.
Design in general, more than anything. The world, enemies, context(lore), all of it.
Story, gameplay and characters come secondary to that.
Everything else, like the soundtrack, becomes the cherry on top.