By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the thing you enjoy the most about Final Fantasy

What do you enjoy the most?

Story 16 18.18%

Characters 13 14.77%

Music 8 9.09%

Gameplay 12 13.64%

Artstyle 3 3.41%

Lore 4 4.55%

All of the above 32 36.36%

Total:88

It's fun

best part of the game :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
REDZONE said:
Summons,Summons and more Summons.

I hope that adamantoise is a summon. It's more than past the time we have a huge adamantoise as a summon.
Gotta stomp'em all!

Adamantoise was a pain in the ass,at least from what I remembered in Ff8.

FF 9 and FF 10 have two of the best stories in gaming history as far as I'm concerned. FF X has the best soundtrack of all time too. So for me? It's all about the story and music.

I like the story and then the adventure with friends

Replay Factor is good with Final Fantasy. Especially when you have a large group of characters to choose from.

Around the Network

I liked the fantasy worlds, the amazing CG's and the story. The gameplay got progressively worse with each entry since 7. 9 and 10 picked up a bit from the disastrous combat of 8, but then it fell apart completely.

Ka-pi96 said:
The gameplay. Primarily the combat system, but the minigames play a pretty big role in that too.

It`s been a long time since I enjoyed a new Final Fantasy game...

yea no shit...FF12 was a snooze and FF13 omg...it has some cool things in it but ugh ...not as fun as other ff games.

Nem said:
I liked the fantasy worlds, the amazing CG's and the story. The gameplay got progressively worse with each entry since 7. 9 and 10 picked up a bit from the disastrous combat of 8, but then it fell apart completely.

I don't think 8 combat was too bad...but yeah...it was better in 10....

squibbfire said:
Nem said:

Being picky here but the combat is the same, surely? It's the magic system that changed. 

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
squibbfire said:

Being picky here but the combat is the same, surely? It's the magic system that changed. 

Draw all day boredom and don't use magic or your will be nerfing your stats.