By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the thing you enjoy the most about Final Fantasy

What do you enjoy the most?

Story 16 18.18%

Characters 13 14.77%

Music 8 9.09%

Gameplay 12 13.64%

Artstyle 3 3.41%

Lore 4 4.55%

All of the above 32 36.36%

Total:88

Gameplay >  Art style > Music > Characters > Lore & story.

Around the Network

Tactical battles, exploration, party customization, leveling up loops, etc. In short, role-playing gameplay.

Music, characters, and story are also nice, but secondary.

The music, the gameplay and the story are the main reasons why I enjoy reason video games in general, and Final Fantasy is great in all three respects.

The thing I like most they took away. I miss the turn based battle system that anyone can enjoy.

Non-realtime round based but fast paced ATB-battles.

Around the Network

The feels.

For me, it's the characters, world, turn based combat system, music, the spells, and when it's there, the class system.

Though I am more a fan of the old school FF games, rather than modern FF.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Everything. That's why the series is so great.

Zell.

And Wakka.

And Cyan Garamonde.

I voted all of the above, and then there is also the added bonus of nostalgia. Not so much for each individual game, but for the feeling that I remember getting when younger and rushing out to the store to buy the latest FF game day 1. Final Fantasy is the only video game series that I have enjoyed for as long as I have without any actual buyers remorse.