By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - My new tattoo...NSFW, kinda.

uhhh rather than comment on the location or make some skeevy comment I'll ask if this was all done in one session.

Around the Network

Guess you couldn't help, but to break vgc twice huh? :P

Shadow8 said:

Funny thing is that doing 2 searches in a minute does the same thing. Not as entertaining though.

bunchanumbers said:
uhhh rather than comment on the location or make some skeevy comment I'll ask if this was all done in one session.

yeah, like 11 hours

Shadow8 said:

Around the Network
onionberry said:

yes I agree :) it's not done yet, it's hard and painful when you do it yourself :)

You're doing it all on yourself, with your own hands, in that weird angle? You a professional tattoo-artist? Or just crazy? :O

FragilE^ said:
onionberry said:

yes I agree :) it's not done yet, it's hard and painful when you do it yourself :)

You're doing it all on yourself, with your own hands, in that weird angle? You a professional tattoo-artist? Or just crazy? :O

well I'm professional cause I have a tattoo license, that doesn't make me a good artist, I'm average tbh but I do this for fun, for friends and it's not my vocation. However, I'm crazy, too.

onionberry said:
maxleresistant said:
well, this is going to be on the front page for a few weeks.

Nice tat

at least is not a Switch rumor

I m not the one who will complain about seeing photos like this.

Btw I hope you are not a minor. otherwise a lot of us should probably gtfo right now

maxleresistant said:
onionberry said:

at least is not a Switch rumor

I m not the one who will complain about seeing photos like this.

Btw I hope you are not a minor. otherwise a lot of us should probably gtfo right now

a 22 year old female gamer, that's what vgchartz says.

Must have been painful to have a tat that close to your tits.