By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - My new tattoo...NSFW, kinda.

Wright said:

A Lotus flower would have been better.

true.



Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:

I'm going to guess that little caution sign says " ! The bum thread got to 65 pages, this one will break VGChartz"



Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

maxleresistant said:
well, this is going to be on the front page for a few weeks.

Nice tat

at least is not a Switch rumor



Ganoncrotch said:

I'm going to guess that little caution sign says " ! The bum thread got to 65 pages, this one will break VGChartz"

Google translate says yes.



Ride The Chariot

onionberry said:
Wright said:

A Lotus flower would have been better.

true.

On that note, I'm no artist not my artistical observations must be taken into account like they have some basis behind, but I think there's an overabundance of ink on the structure behind the flower. Some skin should have been left untouched, so that it gives the sensation that the whole composition comes from (or over) the chest, rather than being a plain tattoo.



Around the Network
Bandorr said:
onionberry said:

those tattoo?

Well you do have a tattoo on your finger.

Also those clip on fingernails are frightening. It looks like you could cut someone with them.

the larget tattoo looks nice. Some how I was expecting it to be Nintendo related. Like Mario riding Yoshi.

funny, cause I don't even have a triforce, that will be my final tattoo.



Goodnightmoon said:

I was here when the most successful VGC thread ever was made. Just wanted to leave my mark.

Oh, and nice tattoo.

 



Proud to be a Californian.

onionberry said:
Bandorr said:

Well you do have a tattoo on your finger.

Also those clip on fingernails are frightening. It looks like you could cut someone with them.

the larget tattoo looks nice. Some how I was expecting it to be Nintendo related. Like Mario riding Yoshi.

funny, cause I don't even have a triforce, that will be my final tattoo.

Triforce tramp stamp. Only those of power, wisdom and courage are allowed back here.



You are bound to love Earthbound.

Nope. Can't see shit. You hsbe to send me a better pic in a PM so i errrrr, see the tattoo better.

Anyways, the flower in the middle looks incomplete. Like it's too flat and lacking definition.



Wright said:
onionberry said:

true.

On that note, I'm no artist not my artistical observations must be taken into account like they have some basis behind, but I think there's an overabundance of ink on the structure behind the flower. Some skin should have been left untouched, so that it gives the sensation that the whole composition comes from (or over) the chest, rather than being a plain tattoo.

I like your point of view babe, It's far from done but I'll do my best.