By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - My new tattoo...NSFW, kinda.

Intrinsic said:
Nope. Can't see shit. You hsbe to send me a better pic in a PM so i errrrr, see the tattoo better.

Anyways, the flower in the middle looks incomplete. Like it's too flat and lacking definition.

This right here, is the moment where literally everything on vgchartz... boils down to the definition, picture clearly is running on inferior hardware!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

The rose is great, but the leaves lack the detail and shadow that the rose has and therefore stand out a bit too much.
The pattern is really nice, but again, its very detailed and those leaves just pop. Overall though, pretty darn good.

Those fake nails though, not the best! :/

Intrinsic said:
Nope. Can't see shit. You hsbe to send me a better pic in a PM so i errrrr, see the tattoo better.

Anyways, the flower in the middle looks incomplete. Like it's too flat and lacking definition.

yes I agree :) it's not done yet, it's hard and painful when you do it yourself :)

FragilE^ said:
The rose is great, but the leaves lack the detail and shadow that the rose has and therefore stand out a bit too much.
The pattern is really nice, but again, its very detailed and those leaves just pop. Overall though, pretty darn good.

Those fake nails though, not the best! :/

great opinion, yea not my best nails, I can't have real nails cause I'm a nurse :(

Hmmm.... Why did you cover the best part?

Around the Network
think-man said:

first we need to free the nipple...everywhere!

Holy Shit! The sequel has arrived!

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

onionberry said:
think-man said:

Cause if it were true nsfw they would be shown ;P

Captain_Yuri said:
Holy Shit! The sequel has arrived!

attack of the clones

think-man said:
onionberry said:

Cause if it were true nsfw they would be shown ;P

kinda