By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Ideal Donald Trump Video Game?

Best Game Title for Trump

Trumped 6 25.00%

Grab 'Em By The P*ssy (NSFW game) 11 45.83%

The Secret of the Small Hands 2 8.33%

Me Gusta Trumpo 2 8.33%

Allahu Akbar 3 12.50%

Total:24

The title more or less explains it. If a video game was based on Donald Trump, what would the game be? In other words, would he be the protagonist or antagonist? Would it be about assassinating him? Would it be about a dystopia that he caused? What would be the details of the story? And so on.

For me personally, I would love to see a Temple Run type game where a Mexican runs from the deportation force.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Around the Network

I'd actually enjoy a teltale game. Donald Trump: A life story! Oh that would be fun to go through. And there should be a button which prompts him to say, "Your fired!". XD

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

You would have to impress him so he gives you permission to make sweet love to Ivanka

Or maybe the game should just be all about her instead

Metal Wolf Chaos thread : D

The Sons of Solidus, the game where you use your exoskeleton tentacles to grab SJW's and break their necks and with help from Otacon/J. Assange, you take down/expose the corrupt media ..... so satisfying.

Around the Network

Madworld on Wii but in color and every enemy is a variation on Trump.

Trump... the trials and tribulations of a silver spooned bigot who's female groping ways and racists viewpoints revitalized the entire KKK nation and won the election.

He doesn't need a whole game. An episode, with him as the target, in the next season of Hitman would do just fine.

Zelda: Trump's Mask, instead of 3 days, it's 4 years.

Ljink96 said:
Zelda: Trump's Mask, instead of 3 days, it's 4 years.

If someone plays the song of time and this game starts from Day 1... I'm going to find that person and shove the Ocarina where it will only play after a Bean based dish!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive