By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - ‘Don’t report rape in Dubai,’ tourists warned after ‘gang raped’ British woman arrested and charged

LurkerJ said:
Trump's victory is inducing sexism and racism spikes everywhere, clearly.

Yeah how about no and blame the law system in these sort of countries instead.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

"where the alleged gang rape by two British men took place last month."

Two men are not a gang where I come from...

Shame for any women who would ever want to go to the middle east (except Israel). Then again, I'd be reluctant to go most places anyway...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

LurkerJ said:

Is this sarcasm?

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

TurboElder said:
Lafiel said:
yea, "justice" systems in several of the middle eastern countries unfortunately are broken beyond repair and I'd advise anyone and especially women to steer clear of these countries

Saudi Arabia is a huge ally of the USA a main sponsor of Clinton and her "second daughter" Huma.

if you want to say that both the USA and the Clintons should have put more pressure on SA to improve it's judicial system, then I'd agree, but outright making SA an enemy obviously is lunacy seeing how much oil the US still buys from there

in the end governments can't really be pressured into improving their shit from the outside, the people in SA have to pressure them, but I'm afraid hyper orthodox Islam has taken a firm hold over the hearts and minds there and in other ME countries

in the west hyper orthodox christianity seems to try to do the same to deteriorate secular values

Around the Network

All that oil money can't bring them out of the stone age...

TurboElder said:
Lafiel said:
yea, "justice" systems in several of the middle eastern countries unfortunately are broken beyond repair and I'd advise anyone and especially women to steer clear of these countries

Saudi Arabia is a huge ally of the USA a main sponsor of Clinton and her "second daughter" Huma.

*lesbian lover

In Muslim Cultures the women is always blamed for being raped.

either you are
Slutty
To Western
Dress to nice
to Pretty
Sleep with guys
Wear Jeans
Wear a Hijab and wear makeup

barneystinson69 said:
LurkerJ said:

Is this sarcasm?

No, the middle east had equality before November 8th.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

I hope Dubai burns to the ground.