By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Laura Kate Dale: Ubisoft Developing Rabbids & Mario Crossover RPG For Switch Launch Day

Errrr.... why? Can't we just have another Rabbids game that's ACTUALLY GOOD, like the first one.

Around the Network

Sounds like something Ubisoft would do.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Have there been a turn based Rabbids game?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Oh, it's a RPG. Okay, didn't expect that xD. Let's how it it turns turns out.

Ill play it. Sounds great

Around the Network

God damn I hated the Rabbid games from Ubisoft so much. Destroyed the Rayman series imo.

Definitely unexpected. Could turn out pretty good if it's developed by the Child of Light folks!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Couldn't it be a proper Rayman crossover? Rabids? Eh, I'm sure it will sell well, at least.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Mar1217 said:
It's a Mario turn based RPG. I'm sold already :) But I wonder if it's gonna be more like the M&L series or the Mario RPG on SNES ? Maybe something completly different too ?

Hope its more like Mario RPG on the SNES. The M&L games are not fun anymore imo.

KLXVER said:
Mar1217 said:
It's a Mario turn based RPG. I'm sold already :) But I wonder if it's gonna be more like the M&L series or the Mario RPG on SNES ? Maybe something completly different too ?

Hope its more like Mario RPG on the SNES. The M&L games are not fun anymore imo.

Considering Rabbids are in it, if anything it'll be further from Super Mario RPG than the M&L Series.