By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumour: Splatoon packed with Switch, new 3D Mario and Skyrim on launch, Mario Kart 8 remaster..

teigaga said:

Ignore the fact its based on rumours, the list is 100% incomplete. 

Well, I'd HOPE it's incomplete, because otherwise we can be looking at one of the worst launch plans ever in history. But alright, I'll give it the benefit of doubt until we get more data.

Around the Network
Barkley said:
teigaga said:
Emily also reconfirmed reports of a Pokemon game planned for early 2017 and said its not Pokken.

Pokemon Rumble.

Hopefully a party game with a battlen mode inspired by rumble.

This is too specific to not be true. But hey! Rumors are Rumors! January can't come any faster!!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

teigaga said:

What worries me is that Mario Kart/Smash Ports and Zelda or all post launch, makes you wonder if there'll be many first party releases other then those three before holiday 2017. Those three games should have been launch window, well at the very least Mario Kart and Zelda.

teigaga said:
Emily also reconfirmed reports of a Pokemon game planned for early 2017 and said its not Pokken.

Probably another easy to make spin-off. Or a game that was originally planned for the Wii U. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Purchasing Wii U becomes a worse decision every day

Wright said:
Miyamotoo said:

So for now we are looking at:

-Splatoon packed in in deluxe model at launch
-3D Mario Switch at launch
-Skyrim at launch 
-MK within 3 months of launch
-Zelda several months after launch
-Smash at some point not at launch 

Well, I know this is just based on rumours and there's nothing concrete, so things can change, but...

...but that's a damn terrible launch plan so far.

A new 3D Mario which seems to be in veins of Mario 64 makes for a terrible launch?When did that happen?

Plus Im sure there are going to be other third and maybe second party games there.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:

A new 3D Mario which seems to be in veins of Mario 64 makes for a terrible launch?When did that happen?

Well excuse me, I like to play more than one new game when I buy a console.

Wright said:
teigaga said:

Well, I'd HOPE it's incomplete, because otherwise we can be looking at one of the worst launch plans ever in history. But alright, I'll give it the benefit of doubt until we get more data.

When has an entire systems launch window been leaked before actually being revealed by the platform holder? There is no need for hope, rest assured you will see more games when the system recieves it full reveal in January.

cycycychris said:
I'm a little bit surprised nintendo let skyrim to have mods.

Oh didn't read that bit, it's fake then.