By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Vote! Top 5 Main Pokemon Games - Complete!

1. X/Y
2. Silver/Gold
3. Red/Blue
4. Ruby/Sapphire
5. Emerald

Around the Network

5p. Black & White
4p. Black 2 & White 2
3p. Ruby & Sapphire / ORAS
2p. Fire Red & Leaf Green
1p. HeartGold & SoulSilver

BasilZero said:
StarOcean said:
5p Pokemon HG/SS
4 Emerald
3 FR/LG
2 Platinum
1 X/Y

5th Gen will never make the list for me since it is easily the laziest and crappiest Gen ever conceived

You mean 4th gen right :P?

Anyways, 5th gen Part 2 imo was lazy and crappy just like 4th gen. But the first set of games were stellar :)!

No, 5th Gen was hot garbage. It had a few ok Pokemon but my god, the world was boring and lacked character, it started the awful art shift that is still bad to this day, the story was crap ("its the best story in a Pokemon game" doesn't mean much when in RPG standards it's a bad story), the characters were crap, OG Unova was a circle, the game was slow, the back facing sprites were as ugly as Gen 1 back sprite art, and it was just... bland. I hate Gen 5. The only thing it had going for it was the PWD in BW2 but that's being revamped in S/M so even that has been made pretty bland now

1. SS/HG
2. FR/LG
3. Platinum
4. Emerald
5. X/Y

SS /HG was the best. So much end game content, good difficulty and it actually felt like a sequel for some reason. Not too mention this was probably the best looking Pokémon game so far. The Pokémon following you was also cool and should be in every game by now.

1. Emerald
2. X/Y
3. Hg/Ss
4. BW2
5. Platinum

Around the Network

1. B/W
2. Platinum
3.Gold/Silver
4. Ruby/Sapphire
5. Red/Blue

5 - Silver/Gold
4 - Platinum
3 - Black/White
2 - Red/Blue
1 - Diamond/Pearl

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

5p Emerald
4p Crystal
3p Red/Blue
2p BW2
1p BW

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

1. Black / White
2. Gold / Silver / HGSS
3. Red / Blue / FRLG
4. X / Y
5. Platinum

1. Pokémon Gold and Silver
2. Pokémon X and Y
3. Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire
4. Pokémon Fire Red and Leaf Green

I haven't actually played any more than that. Missed Diamond/Pearl and Black/White. And yes, those last two are in the right order, it's VERY close though. I just have a lot more fond memories with R/S.