By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Will Trump seriously ban all Muslims, cause apparently he can?

Well....

He will 74 19.07%

He won't seriously do that 205 52.84%

Who the hell knows at thi... 109 28.09%

Total:388
FIT_Gamer said:

Well he's already went back on his "wall" claims so I don't see him banning Muslims either. I think most of his "plans" were just BS to get the ignorant voter. He is a con-man afterall. 

Well consider what he had to work with.

Around the Network

He said he would, so I would hope he sticks to his guns and finds out just how many Muslims are in the states and how many are perfectly peaceful, happily practicing and in some cases White they are. Gotta paint them all with the one brush though and get rid of everything that isn't white males.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

he also said he would register all Muslims in the US into a database.. goodbye freedom

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

He got your votes now, that's about it, what he does next is for Prez Trump

It'll happen. There will also be tanks rolling in the streets in January. Trumps America will be a violent one.

Around the Network

I just think we need to stop people from Syria and Mexico to flood our county. I am 100% agreement with the wall citizenship to this county needs to be earned.

Doubt it..

Doubt it.
What I think he might do instead is simply block people from certain countries from entering. Iraqis, Syrians, Libyans, Iranians, Egyptians etc. Doubt he'd block Muslims who've been born and raised in Europe from entering the US.

Trump can do what he wants as President. That is why people must unite to fight against Trump. Everything Trump said in his campaign are the policies, that he will implement. He has some very extreme policies that will upset lots of people. Muslims and immigrants are very worried what Trump will do as President. Trump wants to build a wall and make Mexicans pay for it. Trump has anti-Muslims views that he has expressed in his campaign rallies. 

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Trump can do what he wants as President. That is why people must unite to fight against Trump. Everything Trump said in his campaign are the policies, that he will implement. He has some very extreme policies that will upset lots of people. Muslims and immigrants are very worried what Trump will do as President. Trump wants to build a wall and make Mexicans pay for it. Trump has anti-Muslims views that he has expressed in his campaign rallies. 

No, he can't.  Most of what he has talked about would need the majority of Congress to introduce and pass, or even a super-majority, which means Democrats would have to agree.  That's why some of his policies will be much less sweeping if they go through.  

Other promises, he cannot do at all because they are outside his executive powers.  For instance, he's implied that he would change State laws, when he does not have that authority.  

He honestly has no idea what he can and cannot accomplish as President.  He got elected knowing less about the law than many college students.  His advisors are going to have to tell him all of this on the fly.

Presidental powers are limited by design, thankfully.  Trump just doesn't know it yet.