By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 sales could hit 175 million if Sony drops price to $200, says Pachter

lol, kk Pachter. This means PS4 will only sell 75 million due to Pachter's curse.

Around the Network
Miguel_Zorro said:

What kind of a website publishes an article where they use the word "stakes" in place of "steaks"?

Aye was thinking this too, looks pretty awful. Would hate to eat at the place selling €20 Stakes of wood, I mean... of course people will choose the Big Mac over that to eat.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Yeah well.... dont think sony is planning on a 199$ slim PS4 anytime soon.

Oh, boy, another Patcher thread.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

AZWification said:

It doesn't get better than Pachter, folks.

As an analysis sure, but right now youtuber Crapgamer is on the top of my sht list lol

think-man said:
They could also reach 500 million if they just give it out for free.

I'm surprised you didn't say in the billions.  I mean since its free it I expect everyone to pick one up.

OT: At this point Sony should just drop the slim PS4 to $200 soon and lets just all enjoy seeing the sales roll.

Around the Network

Do we really need to continue to dis Pachter at every opportunity? The guy isn't that bad!

He understands the business side of things and when he keeps to talking about that he's worth listening to. He just blurts out some shit when he talks about stuff that gamers understand better. He's not a gamer!

Ljink96 said:
lol, kk Pachter. This means PS4 will only sell 75 million due to Pachter's curse.

Hes right that if Sony somehow choose to do a 199$ PS4 slim, today sales would probably go higher than the estimates of 110m or so people have.

Hes wrong because sony probably cant afford to sell the PS4 slim at a loss like that, so it wont happend (right now, to have the effect hes talking about).

Pachter is out of his fucking mind.

Miguel_Zorro said:

What kind of a website publishes an article where they use the word "stakes" in place of "steaks"?

We love Pachty.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile