By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - October 2016 NPD Thread! Software and hardware estimates up!

Jranation said:
PS4 going to break Xone Streak!

Still standing by my original prediction. XB1 will take October. It had the two top selling SKUs at Gamestop all month. 

Around the Network

taggies.

Hoa many hours?

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Tag

Jranation said:

no. december is the first month, ps4 has a shot a breaking the xbox one (s) streak

Around the Network
lausbub said:
Jranation said:

no. december is the first month, ps4 has a shot a breaking the xbox one (s) streak

Soo ps4 pro  in November  won't  be able to beat the x1?

Gehe

Heheh

Ehhahahahah.

Ok.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

tag

Jranation said:

Finally! *dances the winning dance*

xl-klaudkil said:
lausbub said:

Gehe

Heheh

Ehhahahahah.

Ok.

correct. sony is not doing any big deals this year, compared to last year. they even don't do any deals at all for the Ps4 Pro.
Microsofts showing is WAY stronger than last year. Both on their own and in comparison to Ps4
Sony has a weaker showing this year. Both on their own and in comparison to Xbox One.

lausbub said:
xl-klaudkil said:

Gehe

Heheh

Ehhahahahah.

Ok.

correct. sony is not doing any big deals this year, compared to last year. they even don't do any deals at all for the Ps4 Pro.
Microsofts showing is WAY stronger than last year. Both on their own and in comparison to Ps4
Sony has a weaker showing this year. Both on their own and in comparison to Xbox One.

Is that you Prinz? On Topic: Tagging....even though Amazon showed different I think the XB1 won this month.....it was ahead of the PS4 on both BB and GS websites all month pretty much. Back to the comment: And I don't get it Prinz man with all the preorders of the PS4pro, from last month and Sept, the PS4pro being ahead of the XB1 on EVERY website GS, BB, Amazon etc you still think it has no chance of beating the XB1 for Nov?

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23