Hillary Clinton 167 27.93%

Donald Trump 185 30.94%

Gary Johnson 23 3.85%

Jill Stein 21 3.51%

Can't vote not old enough 11 1.84%

Can't vote out of country 191 31.94%

Total:598
Panama said:
Hats off to Trump supporters for not capitulating. Clinton supporters just might be the biggest hypocrites out there, complain Trump is a bully but constantly bullying people for voting Trump.

Indeed, they also treat minorities and gays that support republicans as traitors. Then they critique republican crowds for being too white.

Left wingers assume the worst of the right and don't see how disgusting they can be.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
vivster said:

Germany has no say in this.

Just like in the 30's trying to rule over others and behaves like a bully in Europe. Meanwhile it can't even protect its own female citizens on New Year's Eve.

Europe is tired of Germany's superior attitude.

Is called joke

RolStoppable said:

What does that mean? I haven't followed the previous mudslinging, so I don't get the reference.

Like Stardoor said ... 

Aside from Minnesota, Trump was fucking bad@$$ assaulting Clinton's territories and took electoral victory!

m_csquare said:
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. MURICA WILL SOON JOIN UK AS THE BEST JOKE OF THIS DECADE

Well, the DOW and the Dollar are already starting to crash.  Maybe the US didn't want UK or the Philipines to feel so alone in their Xenophobia and Racism so they trashed their county like a good friend.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

And wikileaks still has tons of stuff.

Fun times ahead.

Around the Network

CNN just called wisconsin but it hasn't been updated in google so yeah, he did it. He fucking did it. I couldn't vote since i'm not a citizen yet (just a few more weeks) but I was gonna vote blank or 3rd party either way. Deep down, I kinda wanted Trump to win in a very morbid way. I am stunned that it actually happened and it is gonna be an interesting 4 years to come.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

276 according to Google for Trump!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Zappykins said:
m_csquare said:
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. MURICA WILL SOON JOIN UK AS THE BEST JOKE OF THIS DECADE

Well, the DOW and the Dollar are already starting to crash.  Maybe the US didn't want UK or the Philipines to feel so alone in their Xenophobia and Racism so they trashed their county like a good friend.

See - this is what we're talking. Leftists have no clue. Trying to shame or bully people to embrace their ideologies.

Fuck trump and fuck trump supporters. This is idiocracy.

User was moderated for this post

-Super_Boom

The Canadian citizen and immigration site is repeatedly crashing. Looks like the desire to flee Trump is real.