By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why I just honestly don't like Sony :/

Anyone there, please respond.

Around the Network
diamuerto said:
Don't do that. Come on, your letting this get to you too much. Read the message I sent you before you do something like that.

I say Legend11 should go ahead and do it, if just to prove a point.

Perhaps the thread gets locked lickety-split; perhaps it doesn't. Only one way of finding out... 

Well the reason it wasn't getting locked was because there were no mods online, buuuut ioi just came online sooooo, legend should just report this thread to ioi if he thinks it's out of hand. I'm pretty sure most of the mods are sleeping right now. 

Edit: Ben went to bed now....I should to.  It's almost 5 in the morning where I live. Maybe we need more European mods for time zone differences.

I don't think that this thread should be locked anymore than I think that the Nintendo one should be. They both express opinions, and this forum has freedom of speech I believe. Just as long as it stays on topic and flame free. I enjoyed reading your thread Legend. It's about time Sony people learned that they can argue against Nintendo just as much as we can argue against Sony. First amendment FTW!!!

DarkD said:
I don't think that this thread should be locked anymore than I think that the Nintendo one should be. They both express opinions, and this forum has freedom of speech I believe. Just as long as it stays on topic and flame free. I enjoyed reading your thread Legend. It's about time Sony people learned that they can argue against Nintendo just as much as we can argue against Sony. First amendment FTW!!!

ioi and any other mod will throw your first amendment out the window ASAP!

This is a private site, dood! The first amendment only applies to public venues!

Around the Network

baby let me show you how to do this. you gotta move this. your, doin fiiine *kicks his own ass*

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I agree with just about everything said in the OP but I honestly don't know what will be achieved by posting this.

Eurofags live and die by Sony, in Europe, a brand name means everything, Sony could sell a brick with a turd on it and the European crowd would buy it up, they're sheep in every respect. Americans aren't much better though as every gamer not in a fraternity or interjecting the word "sick" into every other scentence was a Sonytard not too long ago.

There's nothing wrong with a company wanting to do everything or monopolize a market, just when they do a bad job of it like Sony does, it begins to cause worry.

Also nothing seems to anger a Sony fan more than a company that does something right, i.e. Nintendo. Funny too since just last gen Sony fans were just fine with a console that had inferior graphics now they've seemingly overnight developed a severe allergy to anything that isn't 1080dpi. Funny that.

P.S. this forum is 65% Sony trolls, so keep in mind your audience next time you try and get a thread going, lawls. Me, oh well, I just do it for the kicks.

Who the f*ck are you and when did you start posting here? Sorry, I'm irritable because I was up all night. Edit: My quote button isn't working, should I sue?

diamuerto said:
Who the f*ck are you and when did you start posting here? Sorry, I'm irritable because I was up all night. Edit: My quote button isn't working, should I sue?

I am me. I'm am the Nintendo Fanboy of justice, the voice of reality and troll of peerless debating skill.

Oh, so now your Nintendo Fanboy. Excuse me, we already have a user by that name. And wtf is up wid dat avatar. Wooooo, I just got really dizzy.