By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why I just honestly don't like Sony :/

like my older brother used to say since the walkman days..."sony makes cheap plastic crap products" then out comes the $600 ps3... btw i guarrentee if you drop it 12 inches off the ground it will shatter into 1000's of peices heheh

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

"This thread needs to be closed."

omg .. sound the cry baby alarm..

someone says one thing bad about sony and "this thread needs to be closed"

legend does that 11 in your name represent your age?

seriously legend11 do you think you run this site or somthing?

MynameisGARY

"I stopped after your claim that bose are nice speakers."

acually Bose are great speakers...

i got these 2 satellite's on my desk with a sub..and oh boy do i piss my neighbors off btw these are bose

MynameisGARY

g()d damn im on a roll.... someone kick my ass now...

MynameisGARY

I'm a football(soccer) player so let my strong foot knock your ass to the top of your throat where you'll really be weezing.

Around the Network

no man! not like that! i'd rather just kick my own ass

MynameisGARY

-Want a sound card? Creative. They have been putting out the best and the most wildly used ones for decades. -Want nice speakers? Bose. Well known and excellent quality. -Want an MP3 player? Apple. Self explanatory really. Sure there are other brands, but c'mon, Apple wins.

Sorry, couln't let this one pass. You're knowledge on these conponents is casual average joe at best. Proves just how well advertisement works.

Creative Sound cards are the best in terms of gaming; There are higher end cards from makers like EMU, Auzentech deticated to audio streaming.

Same with BOSE equipment. Ask anyone with a vast knowledge on audio equipment manufacturers. [ B]uy [O]ther [S]tereo [E]quipment is the answer you'll most likely get.

Apple ipods are the good but are aimed toward the majority tech-illiterate people. I made a decesion on choosing a Creative Zen over an ipod for the rich features it offers that aren't available on the ipod.

ok close the thread now...

crappy old school NES games are more entertaining than next-gen games.

bose and logitech imo are the best computer speakers around.

how such alittle sub can produce so much bass GOOD LORD

MynameisGARY

weezy said:
bose and logitech imo are the best computer speakers around.

I do tend to agree, to a certain extent.

There is always the overriding factor of price.  Bose and Logitech are nice speakers for mainstream listening and computers respectively, but there are definitely alternatives (some much better than others).

In terms of analogy, Bose and Logitech are the Subarus and Toyotas of the speaker world. They deliver bang for the buck (although even that is relative). You also have lousy speakers that would be the automotive equivalent of Zastavas and Trabants.

If you are looking for high-end quality, B&W and JBL are like the Mercedes-Benzes and BMWs.

You can certainly go higher: KEF Muons, anyone? These Bugatti-shock-sticker-suckers retail at $140,500 per pair!

The point is, you can go higher and lower, but there isn't a universal sweet spot that caters to everyone's tastes. of course, for me Logitechs are perfectly fine, as I'd rather invest in property before shelling out that kind of money just to get good sound!

weezy said:
like my older brother used to say since the walkman days..."sony makes cheap plastic crap products" then out comes the $600 ps3... btw i guarrentee if you drop it 12 inches off the ground it will shatter into 1000's of peices heheh

I guarantee you will be wrong. Go google for "Smash my PS3". tested and proven. lol!