By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why I just honestly don't like Sony :/

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1726044

oh-my-lord poor bystanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps damn the ps3 can take some hammer shots!!!!!!!!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
weezy said:

bose and logitech imo are the best computer speakers around.

how such alittle sub can produce so much bass GOOD LORD

Thats the reason why you will prefer a Nintendo Wii over 360 and PS3. It is a simple equipment to do what it was created to do. It is not the best of the best, but it is good enough for the general audience, in terms of pricing to features.

"Thats the reason why you will prefer a Nintendo Wii over 360 and PS3. It is a simple equipment to do what it was created to do. It is not the best of the best, but it is good enough for the general audience, in terms of pricing to features."

uhh?..sure buddy..

ya.....................even tho i own an xbox360 and do like it for a couple games ALA GEARS OF MOTHERF^CKING WAR ,NBA2K7..but like i said b4 Nintendo is my HEART.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Nintendo is hardly that bad. They triple priced certain units down in europe, stopped because they were being investigated, got sued, plead guilty, was told to pay something like 90 mill for it. If that isn't punishment, then what the hell is. (I am not sure but they filed for a second opinion or something because they thought it was grose overkill, I don't know if they won that though) Sony on the other hand... They are the demon company. He didn't even cover the bad stuff that Sony did. 1) FAKE MOVIE REVIEWER In July 2000, a marketing executive working for Sony Corporation created a fictitious film critic, David Manning, who gave consistently good reviews for releases from Sony subsidiary Columbia Pictures, which generally received poor reviews amongst real critics. 2) SONY INSTALLS MALICIOUS SOFTWARE ON OUR COMPUTERS In October 2005, it was revealed by Mark Russinovich of Sysinternals that Sony BMG Music Entertainment's music CDs had installed a rootkit on the user's computer as a DRM measure (called Extended Copy Protection by its creator, British company First 4 Internet), which was difficult to detect or remove.[1] This constitutes a crime in many countries, and poses a major security risk to affected users. The uninstaller Sony initially provided removed the rootkit, but in turn installed a dial-home program that posed an even greater security risk. Sony eventually provided an actual uninstaller that removed all of Sony's DRM program from the user's computer. Sony BMG is facing several class action lawsuits regarding this matter. [2] On January 30, 2007, the U. S. Federal Trade Commission issued a news release announcing that Sony BMG agreed to settle Federal Trade Commission charges that Sony BMG committed several offenses against United States federal law. This settlement requires that Sony BMG allow consumers to exchange the CDs through June 31, 2007, and to reimburse consumers for up to $150 for the repair of damage to their computers that they may have incurred while removing the software. In 2006 Sony started using ARccOS Protection on some of their film DVDs, which caused compatibility problems with some DVD players—including models manufactured by Sony. After complaints, Sony was forced to issue a recall. Main Source - Wikipedia I have looked them up on more reliable sites, but I was too lazy to dig up links. It isn't that hard to find this stuff anyways. Just google them. Once again, none of these claims are disputed. These are facts, and Sony admitted to doing them.

Around the Network

I say let this thread be locked just because it won't go anywhere.

Sony doesnt make Plasmas anymore... What I dont get is how some people can be so devoted to a company like sony, that is going so far as to only buy sony tvs, computers, cameras, electronics, ect.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

sieanr said:
Sony doesnt make Plasmas anymore... What I dont get is how some people can be so devoted to a company like sony, that is going so far as to only buy sony tvs, computers, cameras, electronics, ect.

Are really people like that...wait, wait, forget I asked. 

Don't do that.  Come on, your letting this get to you too much. Read the message I sent you before you do something like that.