By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Pro: The Quietest PlayStation 4 To Date

SWORDF1SH said:
CGI-Quality said:
Guys, please stop responding to Goodnight's comment.

The guy is just annoying as hell. Every time he pops up into a PS related thread he always as something negative to say. 

These is a few comments from his last 3 PS4 related threads he visited. I didn't have to dig, I just found the last 3 PS4 related threads he commented in.

Thread about GTAV hitting 12M on PS4;

"Already on its way to be the most overrated game ever, I bought it and started to feel very bored after the first 10-15hours, but oh well, is big, I can just drive around a virtual city listening to music instead of playing something with an actual good gameplay."

Thread about Tomb Raider vs Uncharted

"Maybe because is an exclusive and has better graphics. Already 2 friends of mine with a Ps4 told me the new Tomb Raider is actually way better, I still need to play it though."

Thread about Halo 5 and Unchated 4

"And meanwhile a new Ip on the tiniest userbase this gen has outsold them both."

Now you can say it's his opinion but when you see him do this virtually every time he is in a PS4 thread it gets annoying. 

My comment is about my experience with GTAV on PC, wether this is a Sony thread or not has nothing to do. Now I cannot give an unpopular opinion about GTAV, seriously? This is not even the first time I express my dissapointment with the game. And those examples you give are lame, the fact you coudn't find any better in the last week to make your point already says something.

I think he makes too many threads about the same, it feels like publicity sometimes, that's all, I probably didn't used the best words though.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
SWORDF1SH said:

The guy is just annoying as hell. Every time he pops up into a PS related thread he always as something negative to say. 

These is a few comments from his last 3 PS4 related threads he visited. I didn't have to dig, I just found the last 3 PS4 related threads he commented in.

"Already on its way to be the most overrated game ever, I bought it and started to feel very bored after the first 10-15hours, but oh well, is big, I can just drive around a virtual city listening to music instead of playing something with an actual good gameplay."

"Maybe because is an exclusive and has better graphics. Already 2 friends of mine with a Ps4 told me the new Tomb Raider is actually way better, I still need to play it though."

"And meanwhile a new Ip on the tiniest userbase this gen has outsold them both."

Now you can say it's his opinion but when you see him do this virtually every time he is in a PS4 thread it gets annoying. 

WTF? My comment is about my experience with GTAV on PC, wether this is a Sony thread or not has nothing to do. Now I cannot give an unpopular opinion about GTAV, seriously? This is not even the first time I express my dissapointment with the game. And those examples you give are lame, the fact you coudn't find any better in the last week to make your point already says something.

Lame examples? Nah you purposely go into Sony threads to sew some seeds of negativity! Everytime I see your name pop up in a Sony thread you always have something negative to say. I found those example in 5 mins just going to the last 3 Sony threads you've been in. I could go back further and the list of negative comments will get bigger. Shuhei Yoshida must of took a big steaming pile of shit in your cornflakes for you to be so against Sony.

CGI-Quality said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Your opinion is fine, but this isn't the place to have a go at people and calling someone "annoying" will only land you in hot water. So, with things escalated, the next batch of personal mud-slinging (or needless derailments) will probably end in a moderation.

Lets just stick to the topic and keep it civil.

Report system sucks!! 

Edit: I didn't see your message before I sent last post, I must of been replying when you sent it.

Shadow1980 said:
SvennoJ said:
You're right, I can't hear it at all!

I like the sound of a hard working machine, feels like it's really doing something. I also miss the sounds of mechanical drives, 56k modems, and those high pitched sweeps when CRT tvs switch resolutions. It's all too quiet nowadays :p

Back in my middle & high school days in the 90s when a 27" Sony Trinitron was state-of-the-art, I could always tell before I even walked into the classroom if we were going to be watching something on the TV. Those old CRTs had that high-pitched drone that could carry a good distance, especially in the hallways of my old high school.

Did you have those tank like build VHS recorders too is school? The beautiful noises those things made, except the auto gain volume control that amplified white noise silence to the extreme between sentences. Silence doesn't make noise anymore nowadays.

When my ps4 starts to spin up I know the game is getting good. That heat haze above the console, papers fluttering behind the fan, disturbed spiders running for cover, standing waves in my coffee with the spoon rattling against the side, av cabinet resonating with the vibrations, game boxes slowly moving to the edge and falling off, this game is value for money, excellent wattage per dollar spend!

aLkaLiNE said:
Goodnightmoon said:
Seriously, do Sony pay you or something? Because the marketing campaign you make them here is kind of ridiculous honestly, couldn't you include this detail in one of your hundred threads about Pro?

There's no way in hell I would've heard about this if it was in some mega thread, but this is pretty relevent information to current Ps4 owners that know what a ps4 sounds like when it tries to emulate jet turbine technology.

I would have likely gotten more attention from my last two threads in a megathread than making two single ones, ebcause the last two single threads I made died within the same day thanks to all the spammed news ¯_(ツ)_/¯

This happens each week though, so until hot topics changes, we're going to get a lot of neglected threads thanks to this typical approach.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
Seriously, do Sony pay you or something? Because the marketing campaign you make them here is kind of ridiculous honestly, couldn't you include this detail in one of your hundred threads about Pro?

2016, not getting paid to post on VGChartz.

OT : Great news I just put my PS4™ on sleep mode and just tought it was really noisy, I should preorder a PS4Pro™ fast!

More seriously this is pretty surprising given the power boost and the size of the beast I expected it to be more noisy than OG PS4.

Shhhh... Be quite, everyone. I'm trying to listen to the PS4 Pro.

i think its quiter only on standard titles as its only using half the power

I'm hearing mix reports about the PS4 pro fan noise, hope we get definitive answers soon. I would love to replace my current PS4 with something quieter, My PS4 is so fing loud.

Very good news