By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Put your PSVR thoughts, reviews, recommendations here 😃😃😃

Nogamez said:
What the inpatient like guys? I really liked Until dawn and Rush of Blood.

Inpatient is a psychological mystery game. You take the role of someone in a mental institution who gets gets experimented on. Its the prequel to Until Dawn. Its a pretty trippy game

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

started playing KnockOut League. Played it at PSX and then Sony just stealth released it yesterday. Its pretty good. Its basically Punch Out in VR.

PwerlvlAmy said:
Nogamez said:
What the inpatient like guys? I really liked Until dawn and Rush of Blood.

Inpatient is a psychological mystery game. You take the role of someone in a mental institution who gets gets experimented on. Its the prequel to Until Dawn. Its a pretty trippy game

Yeah i really liked Until dawn and Rush of blood. Might have to give this one a try like

Watched some videos of people (PSVR without Parole e.g./great channel btw ) playing Drunken Bar Fight...I looks hilarious 🤣

https://youtu.be/Ol2LY4HniZI

Nogamez said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Yeah i really liked Until dawn and Rush of blood. Might have to give this one a try like

Better wait until you can get it for 20 or so. From what I’ve heard it’s really short, like 2 hours. There’s some replay value, but still. Don’t expect too much from this one.

Have you gotten some mileage out of your new PSVR? How do you feel about it? What did you buy/play?

Around the Network
Errorist76 said:
Nogamez said:

Better wait until you can get it for 20 or so. From what I’ve heard it’s really short, like 2 hours. There’s some replay value, but still. Don’t expect too much from this one.

Have you gotten some mileage out of your new PSVR? How do you feel about it? What did you buy/play?

Just Resident Evil 7 as a new game, waiting to check out Paranormal activity and Inpatient. Wishing i got the new Headset though that allows HDR but they was out of stock so had to get the OG one

epicurean said:
kazuyamishima said:

I could recommend RE7, Doom VFR (is at $15.99 @ at BB at the moment) and super stardust ultra VR, the only VR games I have.

O.P: I got a VR last december, the $199 GT sports bundle. It rocks, getting used to the motion sickness.

Did you play Doom with the gun controller? Or normal controller? I'm interested in it but not sure how movement is done and if its worth it with certain control schemes.

Normal Controller, the only "bad thing" for some people could be that you aim with your neck.

but overall, it seems that the dual shock controller is the best option for this game.

Nogamez said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

You can take the stories in multiple ways too, which is really neat

PwerlvlAmy said:
Nogamez said:

Just seems the two games im after are a but pricey (inpatient and Paranormal) at 35 and 32 pounds. But much for a Vr game i feel. Waiting on price drops

Nogamez said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Just seems the two games im after are a but pricey (inpatient and Paranormal) at 35 and 32 pounds. But much for a Vr game i feel. Waiting on price drops

2018 seems like its going to be a really good year for PSVR. Lots of games coming out that I want to get. Next up is Bravo Team in March