By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Put your PSVR thoughts, reviews, recommendations here 😃😃😃

I bought Fruit Ninja a few days ago. I think it's a bit steep at $15, there is not much variation in the modes (except survival, which is probably my favorite). And it has that addicting "just 1 more!" aspect about it with lightning fast reloads. It also makes it feel like you are a (fruit) ninja. The move controllers translate and control very well into swords.

Around the Network
MagicKnight said:
I bought Fruit Ninja a few days ago. I think it's a bit steep at $15, there is not much variation in the modes (except survival, which is probably my favorite). And it has that addicting "just 1 more!" aspect about it with lightning fast reloads. It also makes it feel like you are a (fruit) ninja. The move controllers translate and control very well into swords.

Good point, that's one the reasons I find some psvr games so addictive. Windlands' instant reset to checkpoint keeps you trying to beat that seemingly impossible jump sequence, same in Thumper trying to get that next S rank. Eagle flight wouldn't be as fun either without instant retries, and ofcourse Trackmania and DC wouldn't be so addictive if you had to sit through long loading screens in between races and challenge attempts.

I finished Windlands last night, now again on hard and collect the rest of the tablets. Amazing game.

Platforming greatness.

So just checked up on my most anticipated VR game Paranormal Activity the Lost Souls. Delayed until (apperently) very early 2017! Hoping it gets good reviews, then followed by Resident Evil 7. Seems quantity and quality has took a dive recently!

I thought Starblood Arena was due out today. Odd day to release a game, and now I look again it says 12/31/2017, released in 365 days.

It looks kinda fun

Perhaps it was/is just a placeholder date. Anyway still plenty to play.
First week with no new psvr releases, not surprising for the last week of the year.

Been alot off VR threads lately and after i sold my VR months ago, today i bought a new one so thought i would ressurect this old thread for szome new recommendations. Anyone played Paranormal activity or the Inpatient? Any good?

Around the Network
Nogamez said:
Been alot off VR threads lately and after i sold my VR months ago, today i bought a new one so thought i would ressurect this old thread for szome new recommendations. Anyone played Paranormal activity or the Inpatient? Any good?

No on the above mentioned. Inpatient seems to be too expensive for the little it offers.

My personal recommendations:

Ultrawings
Superhot VR
Bound
Rush of Blood
Dirt Rally VR
Skyrim VR
RE7

Windlands
Thumper
Fruity Shooty
REZ Infinite
Battlezone
Robinson's Journey
The Invisible Hour
SPARC
Star Trek Bridge Crew
Headmaster (actually a lot of fun and I'm not even a soccer person)
Batman Arkham VR
Rec:Room
Job Simulator
Keep talking and Nobody explodes
Eagle Flight
Statik
Superhypercube

Eve Valkyrie

RIGS & Starblood Arena were great additions on PS+..not much of a MP guy here though.

You should definitely try out the demos for The Persistence and MOSS. As all those other demos of course on both demo disks you can get from the PSN store. 

Also those free VR movies Allumente and the other funny one with the Aliens.

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 29 January 2018

Nogamez said:

I could recommend RE7, Doom VFR (is at $15.99 @ at BB at the moment) and super stardust ultra VR, the only VR games I have.

O.P: I got a VR last december, the $199 GT sports bundle. It rocks, getting used to the motion sickness.

kazuyamishima said:
Nogamez said:

I could recommend RE7, Doom VFR (is at $15.99 @ at BB at the moment) and super stardust ultra VR, the only VR games I have.

O.P: I got a VR last december, the $199 GT sports bundle. It rocks, getting used to the motion sickness.

Did you play Doom with the gun controller? Or normal controller? I'm interested in it but not sure how movement is done and if its worth it with certain control schemes.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

PSVR is great. People need to check stuff out like Rush Of Blood. The Inpatient. Super Hot.

Also watch out for Knock Out League coming to PSVR this year. I played it at PSX last month and its basically Punch Out VR. Cant wait

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

What the inpatient like guys? I really liked Until dawn and Rush of Blood.