By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hillary is a demon! Hillary Tied to Bizarre Occult "Spirit Cooking" Ritual

Dear US citizens, there's something seriously wrong with a lot of you if you can even come up with stuff like this, let alone believe even a bit of it. A demon? Spirit cooking? Ritual?

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
And for the second time and I believe an hour - snopes is used to debunk yet another crackpot thread.

http://www.snopes.com/john-podesta-spirit-cooking/

"We just call things funny names, that’s all."

That's what a guilty person would say!

As fun as it would be if it was true, I have a hard time believing it but that Abra woman surely is a bit of a oddball. Fuck it, she's a weirdo.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Poojipoo said:
I guess I shouldn't be surprised this election has boiled down to slinging around bullshit conspiracy theories like they're facts, but the kind of insane bullshit going around these final days is truly special.

This. The election has become an awful awful joke. More than a joke, just pathetic. These conspiracy's make it the most sad thing I've ever witnessed. This whole election must be a big conspiracy made by the tin-foil companies to increase their profits

bunchanumbers said:
lol your source is a youtube video? Come on man. Stop swallowing whatever some youtube crackpot feeds you. Its embarrassing.

Given that almost all major newspapers, magazines and TVs are owned by George Soros, the globalist that is paying for the Clinton campaign, where else will we get info but wikileaks, RT and youtube?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

PwerlvlAmy said:
Hillary wins we go to WW3 with Russia

Trump wins, civil unrest will happen before he even takes power

either way were all dead

I guess nuclear war is at least a quick death for you 1st worlders. But us subhumans will suffer for decades of fallout radiation and overall misery.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
Snoopy said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc

We can't vote for Hillary now. If she becomes president she will perform a ritual to damn us all!!!!!

In all seriousness, Hillary is just creepy.

It just got much worst: 33 children missing from Haiti to form a pedophile buffe =(

Bandorr said:
Azuren said:

Real or fake, it would seem the damage has already been done.

Been watching fake, oops I mean fox news lately?

Quite a shame isn't it.  Reporters no longer fact check their sources. They even go so far as lying about how many sources they have. Then when they get caught - all it takes is an "oops my bad" and we are back at square one.

better than watching the Clinton News Network (CNN)

View on YouTube

It's public knowledge.