By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hillary is a demon! Hillary Tied to Bizarre Occult "Spirit Cooking" Ritual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc

We can't vote for Hillary now. If she becomes president she will perform a ritual to damn us all!!!!!

In all seriousness, Hillary is just creepy.

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
And for the second time and I believe an hour - snopes is used to debunk yet another crackpot thread.

http://www.snopes.com/john-podesta-spirit-cooking/

Snopes is control by the DNC. Nice try tho.

Yes, sure, and Trump is the nicest person in the world.

Bandorr said:
And for the second time and I believe an hour - snopes is used to debunk yet another crackpot thread.

Real or fake, it would seem the damage has already been done.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

She's a spawn of Satan for sure.

Around the Network

That Podesta character sure is creepy, his obsession with young boys and girls is the weirdest thing ever, the hot tub with a 7 years old e-mail almost made me puke

About Marina and the spirit cooking, there are some rumours involving the disapearing of 30 haitian kids, courtesy of the Clinton Foundation post-earthquake incursions in the country. =(

The #SpiritCooking is trending like crazy. You can see pics of the mock rituals involving corpses and blood, also dumping blood in statues of children. Podesta and Hillary where involved in a lot of these events.
Brazil is no stranger to having ocultists in power either, our two last presidents, Lula and Dilma where involved in a blood-sacrifice cult called Umbanda, according to some of their former witchdoctors, they used to sacrifice animals in a ritual called Macumba.
In fact, it seems most of the worldwide politicians enjoy some form of witchcraft involving the ritualistic sacrifice of living beings.
Hopefuly not humans.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Trump really is the perfect candidate for an idiocracy if this is where our political discourse is going.

Republicans have sowed the seeds of this by encouraging crackpots and stupidity beginning with denying science and global warming and Trump has taken it right into the toilet.

Azuren said:
Bandorr said:

If people are stupid enough to belive this, then yes.

Bandorr said:
Azuren said:

Been watching fake, oops I mean fox news lately?

Quite a shame isn't it.  Reporters no longer fact check their sources. They even go so far as lying about how many sources they have. Then when they get caught - all it takes is an "oops my bad" and we are back at square one.

Fox News (and CSNBC) aren't allowed in my house.

Yep. It is. This entire election has been a massive disappointment as a whole.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

To be honest I just naturally assume that 99% of politicians are tainted to the core and have ties to elite groups of people that control major news networks, multimedia conglomerates, etc. ever heard of the builderberg meeting? The way it all ties in with the Freemasons, illuminati, the music industry, the rabbit hole is a bottomless pit that only gets nastier the deeper you descend. It wouldn't surprise me at all if trump, Hilary, barrack, ALL of them had occultist connections or were members of the Freemason society.

I'm not agreeing with your OP, but I entertain the idea that our presidential election has a deeper purpose than what we see at face.