By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Simpsons Renewed Through Season 30, Setting New Record

And maggie still doesn't talk. Grow up for ffs. Even that china baby from selma and patty outgrow you.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

I'm happy with that.

To be honest, I see a lot of people saying that this show was good up to season 8 or 9, but most of my favorite episodes are from season 10 and above. Ok, some episodes after season 20 were not good at all, I agree with that.

However, season 27 (The last one aired here in Brazil) was very good. Episodes like "Barthood" and "Halloween of Horror" were awesome, I really enjoyed it.

Just let it end, put it down with some dignity and honor.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

It's my favourite show ever, but it really does need to end soon. I do still like some of the new episodes, but half of them are really not good, and the rest are just good, but not great. There's maybe 1 or 2 a season that I'll end up really liking.

Just end it already. I stand by the creator who wanted it to end a long time ago. Also how has it broken a record for lasting 30 seasons? Haven't shows like The Young and the Restless lasted longer and have more scripted stuff?

Around the Network

I still like the brand and sometimes I do get satisfaction from time to time on new releases but I do hope it'll come to an end soon so I can close another chapter in my life ... (haha, I can't even believe I'm talking about so many things coming to an end lately when my story has just started)

how is it setting a record for most episodes in a scripted show?

dosnt days of our lives have like a 1893982391291 episodes lol

What if the show is all about Maggie's imagination/dream? And the older she gets, the less imaginative and creative they become?