By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NES mini MyNintendo's first physical code

... redeems 300 platinum points!

Wow, awesome Nintendo, how useful, physical codes for platinum points... not even gold.

The rewards program better get an overhaul with Switch's release, although it doesn't look like it will.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

That is always good. I hope the Switch gets more points at launch to try to get people on the device soon.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Well I was bitching and moaning about removal of codes from physical purchases and they add it with unfortunately non gold coins.... Is this the 3DS special edition that they are talking about it coming in? I wish they'd put someone in charge of rewards program that actually knows how to reward people. Surely it can't be the same person that was in charge of Club Nintendo.

You do notice you are getting the free giveaway platinum points for a hardware purchase?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

They should do a survey for the few people that log onto MyNintendo still about their views on the rewards program. I'm sure about 2/3 of people would respond negatively. Sure it is better than nothing but not by much.

Around the Network

oh I forgot about this.

I should receive mine soon!

Switch!!!

Its a joke compared to Club Nintendo. The rewards are worthless and you have very few choices. It needs to be overhauled soon.

Nice! No!

At least we are seeing physical codes again? Maybe NES mini is a special case since it's not technically a new game, or at least I hope that is the reason why it doesn't reward with gold coins.. :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]