By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Cubs Win! Cubs Win! First time since 1908! The curse is lifted! Parade today at 10am

What an amazing game. So happy for them.

Around the Network

I don't usually watch baseball but that was one heck of a game. Well done!

As a Red Sox's fan, that witnessed their curse lifted after 86 years, I'm happy to congratulate the Cubs!!!

Fate be like:

Cubs be like:

I'm not much of a sports fan, but good on them for finally breaking their curse after 100+ years.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Great game. Loved it! As a guy who survived Bartman I'm really happy. I honestly never thought I'd live to see the day. I mean my father was born, lived, and died without ever seeing them win the pennant, much less the whole thing. Its really a miraculous day!

Around the Network

I would've cared if they won in 2015.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Poor Cleveland. At least they have the Cavs lol

Drought: 108 years.

Cubs win in the 10th. Scored 8.

*LeBron voice* CLEVELAND! THIS IS FOR YOU!

So that's another historic sports achievement in 2017. First, Warriors break the win record, then the Cavs not only beat the current win record holder but they do it coming back from 3 to 1, now the Cubs lift the curse. Anyone else want to get in on this year? :P

Nuvendil said:
So that's another historic sports achievement in 2017. First, Warriors break the win record, then the Cavs not only beat the current win record holder but they do it coming back from 3 to 1, now the Cubs lift the curse. Anyone else want to get in on this year? :P

Philadelphia 76ers are winning the NBA title? Shrugs.