By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Cubs Win! Cubs Win! First time since 1908! The curse is lifted! Parade today at 10am

Time to celebrate no matter who you are! Who watched? What a crazy, amazing game. Just amazing, a fight to the end! Go Cubs! Go Chicago, you all deserve it. I have only been here since 2010, but feel connected now. Great job!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

Three days ago we had people returning cubs apparel to my store, today they are champs!

Such a long hard fight.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

It isn't over until that final out is made. And it was made. 108 years. As a Yankees fan I've never delt with a long drought. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

What an amazing game. So happy for them.

I don't usually watch baseball but that was one heck of a game. Well done!

Around the Network

As a Red Sox's fan, that witnessed their curse lifted after 86 years, I'm happy to congratulate the Cubs!!!

Fate be like:

Cubs be like:

I'm not much of a sports fan, but good on them for finally breaking their curse after 100+ years.

Great game. Loved it! As a guy who survived Bartman I'm really happy. I honestly never thought I'd live to see the day. I mean my father was born, lived, and died without ever seeing them win the pennant, much less the whole thing. Its really a miraculous day!

I would've cared if they won in 2015.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Poor Cleveland. At least they have the Cavs lol