By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - so i got a 3DS and I'm not happy

If you have not played psx/2 jrpg classics, then go ahead buy a vita. Otherwise, you're just gon be disappointed again.

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
globalisateur said:

Besides Mario 3D Land and Zelda A Link Between Worlds I really enjoyed: Luigi's mansion 2, Donkey kong country returns 3D, Cave story 3D, Pushmo  and Mario & Luigi dream team. Some DS games are really good to, even now, notably Mario & Luigi Browser's inside story and all the Castlevania DS games.

Dragon quest 11 is coming next year on 3DS.

I wouldn't play Monster hunter on 3DS. I'd prefer play it on Wii (or Wii U) because of the controller.

But, yeah most 3DS magic comes from Nintendo magic games like Mario, Zelda and co games. 

Are you serious?!

Yeah, it'll release next year... in Japan.

The rest of the world will be waiting another 2-4 years for that game... SE loves to take their sweet time with translating DQ games... I'd know, DQ is my fave series ;~;

Don't worry. It's also coming to PS4. That means we'll get it almost immediately.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

SegataSanshiro said:

Well this is a series where Eliwood essentially screwed a dragon.

As I recall, she loses her powers in the Eliwood/Ninian route, so she's basically a magical human in that scenario anyway. Not that dragons in Fire Emblem are really anything other than that to begin (wyverns excluded).

@OP: Hm...I personally loved Fates, but if you don't enjoy it, it just might not be for you. If you're looking for something with a deeper story, there are several Shin Megami Tensei titles I can personally recommend, with SMT Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker being my personal favorite game on the system so far. IV and IV: Apocalypse are also great entries.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

IMO 3DS is only good for Pokemon. Everything else just feels lackluster on handheld.

outlawauron said:
StarOcean said:

Are you serious?!

Yeah, it'll release next year... in Japan.

The rest of the world will be waiting another 2-4 years for that game... SE loves to take their sweet time with translating DQ games... I'd know, DQ is my fave series ;~;

Don't worry. It's also coming to PS4. That means we'll get it almost immediately.

Maybe. Depends, SE is only considering it right now

Around the Network

You say where's the magic besides the Mario and Zelda games, I say, what else do you need? Well, Luigi's Mansion 2 but that's technically still a Mario game as well. Get the Mario and Zelda games and you'll already have twice the worldwide attach-ratio worth of games!

try luigi's mansion dark moon
its one of the best 3ds game imo
and the game had the best bossses fight especially the first boss

StarOcean said:
outlawauron said:

Maybe. Depends, SE is only considering it right now

Seriously now, if the Vita can get a spinoff DQ game in 9 months, then surely you have reason to be optimistic. No reason to believe that it won't come very shortly after. Only have to hope they decide to bring over both versions.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

SpokenTruth said:
Cirio said:
IMO 3DS is only good for Pokemon. Everything else just feels lackluster on handheld.

You've played everything else?

Everything else that I have played on the 3DS felt lackluster/boring IMO.

Cirio said:
SpokenTruth said:

You've played everything else?

Everything else that I have played on the 3DS felt lackluster/boring IMO.

And what games are they?

I have not even played a Pokémon game yet and the 3DS is one of the systems I've had most fun with. Of course, taste is a subjective matter.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.