By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - so i got a 3DS and I'm not happy

endimion said:
That being said... about the gameplay in fire emblem I did not express myself properly... The mechanics are great but the fight are easy and it seems I can't up the difficulty... I guess on my other side of the family play through I'll up that to make it more challenging...

About MH I haven't played much so I jumped the guns but so far it looks like a repetitive hack and slash.. Might enjoy it more once I'm deeper into it...

Now after following your recommendations I've got myself Luigi's mansion 2, and devil survivor 2 record breaker and I'm having lots of fun.... Thanks guys

It you look for a challenging experience in FE, try to play it in classic mode, and in the hardest difficulty. You'll definitely have to be really cautious and plan a good strategy in order to win. FE is about gameplay for me, never enjoyed the storylines, I can give you that. Also, glad you're enjoying Luigi's Mansion 2. It's definitely a good game.

Around the Network
goofskullface said:
Roronaa_chan said:
Should have avoided MH. Listen to the folks that say every alternative to it is better
FE is good tho.

Not really. MH is by far the best hunting IP on the market. We just have to wait few more months before it hits the PS4 and everyone will agree on that.

It wasn't any good before 2009 and it'll remain the same whether it comes to PS4 or not