By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

I know Amazon isn't a good source for software but it can we just take a moment to cheer on what looks to be the return of really good Final Fantasy sales!

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
malistix1985 said:
Xbox one S seemingly doing well at target:

Is that the same snoopy that posts on Vgchartz? 

Nope.

CGI-Quality said:
barneystinson69 said:

Troll...

Seriously?

People, the personal insluts. Lets not.

Yeah, what a bunch of sluts. All this just to impress me. 

Snoopy said:
Kerotan said:

Is that the same snoopy that posts on Vgchartz? 

Nope.

That was a very abrupt reply ;)

CGI-Quality said:
jason1637 said:

On Amazon last year during black Friday the ranking were:

Okay, and? Why are you boiling all of this down to one day , while leaving out that there was no Pro last year?

The Pro equivalent last year were the CoD and Battlefront bundles. Those did a combined 626k of the PS4's 1.539m. PS4 isn't doing 1.5m this year in addition to whatever the Pro will sell.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Snoopy said:

Nope.

Sorry, but I can promise that isn't me. I picked the name snoopy only because my pet beagle died just before I created a vgchartz account. My dog's name isn't snoopy however.

CGI-Quality said:
barneystinson69 said:

Troll...

Seriously?

People, the personal insluts. Lets not.

Why this crap is still a thing?

The same TROLLING about Nintendo releasing games on mobile was impossible not a long time ago, the same nintendo who exited the home console business with its upcoming TABLET (FACT)

Or MS releaing their exclusives on PC. even on their compititor Steam (FACT)

But Nadella who buried Nokia alive, where mobile is way more important than consoles, will some how hold on xbox for some sentimental reasons??? 

The slim performance is detrimental for xbox future with a rational CEO

No profit brand = you die, Sony had demonstrated that already

Not sure if it's been posted but Target Cartwheel takes an additional 15% off UC4 bundle

Snoopy said:
Kerotan said:

Sorry, but I can promise that isn't me. I picked the name snoopy only because my pet beagle died just before I created a vgchartz account. My dog's name isn't snoopy however.

Haha only pulling your balls!  it's a funny coincidence you have to admit!  

Anyway this thread is about to hit 1000 replies and there's plenty of time for more.  how does it rank for all time popularity of these threads? 

CGI-Quality said:
Welfare said:

The Pro equivalent last year were the CoD and Battlefront bundles. Those did a combined 626k of the PS4's 1.539m. PS4 isn't doing 1.5m this year in addition to whatever the Pro will sell.

So, based on that, you agree that it will be close? Because, if not, then you're behind the debate. The argument wasn't whether or not it will do what it did last year. Rather, whether the X1 will be close to it in sales. 

I think it will be close. There will not be a blowout like in 2014 and 2015.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287