By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

jason1637 said:
malistix1985 said:
Xbox one S seemingly doing well at target:

That's probably why its ranking a bit low in target. 

Same situation on the PS4 

http://www.target.com/p/uncharted-4-playstation-500gb-slim-bundle/-/A-51265453?lnk=search

And nothing within 100 miles of me... but please be mindful that there may have been a time limit on this sale.  Sometimes that happens on Black Friday. 

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
jason1637 said:

That's probably why its ranking a bit low in target. 

http://www.target.com/p/uncharted-4-playstation-500gb-slim-bundle/-/A-51265453?lnk=search

And nothing within 100 miles of me... but please be mindful that there may have been a time limit on this sale.  Sometimes that happens on Black Friday. 

I just pointed it out for discussion sake, since I noticed it on twitter, don't take it as a solid number or indication, but sales for both consoles do seem good ^_^

Twitter @CyberMalistix

It's really worrying to see the bone unable to reach the 10 in the only day of the year in the only country in the world where it have a chance to move some of its unsold stock

Satya Nadella must be studing the exit plans to minimize the loses

Raitoningu said:
It's really worrying to see the bone unable to reach the 10 in the only day of the year in the only country in the world where it have a chance to move some of its unsold stock

Troll...

User was warned for this post

-Super_Boom

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

malistix1985 said:
CosmicSex said:

I just pointed it out for discussion sake, since I noticed it on twitter, don't take it as a solid number or indication, but sales for both consoles do seem good ^_^

Oh of course.  The Walmart chart actually just updated but its also the trickest chart of all.   Also you only had Xbox One and PS4 selected so you wouldn't see the Wii U in that chart at all... here is yet another version of their charts.  https://www.walmart.com/browse/video-games-christmas-gifts/0/0/?cat_id=0&_be_shelf_id=5853&facet=shelf_id:5853%7C%7Cretailer:Walmart.com

I'm sure you will realize that there is something wrong right off the bat... number1 and 3 look like the same exact item... except that aren't and one is actually arip offwhen compared to the other, the PS3 is beating the Wii U and Xbox 360 and Pro, amoung other wacky things.  

For the best buy chart, you have to go to the main chart and keep refreshing until it appears at the bottom.  PS4 was number 1.  Now it dropped to 2 as Battlefield took the lead.  For Best Buy we have to give it a least a whole day. 

Around the Network
barneystinson69 said:
Raitoningu said:

Troll...

deff a troll, its ok to be favourable to one console or the other, but at least add something to the discussion, and don't just post to try and be funny or spread hate

Anyway im off to bed, gonna watch closely what happened after this post tomorow, sales seem strong still on every source I checked and some insane deals that sold out quickly :D

Twitter @CyberMalistix

propperwonne said:
celador said:

yeah SOny fans have a lot to be angry about regarding sales. Xbox has been scary good this gen

i'm not talking about sales,
hes angry at me for being a xbox guy, being right and not going away

On one hand we have one of the longest posters on Vgchartz who has risen to become a mod.  

On the other hand we got a guy who was permabanned for getting mad at Playstation and subsequently makes 1000 alt accounts to keep writing posts. 

I think it's pretty obvious who's really mad here. 

Raitoningu said:

Um... no but thee is a real topic we haven't touched on.  If Trump has his way, wont that unfairly disadvantage the Xbox as Microsoft is an american company.   I will draft a thread later, but after reading what Tim Cook said about Apple and Trump with his 45% penality tax on companies in the US not making their products in the US, how does Microsoft avoid the situation.  If Microsoft ever exits, it will be because of Trump... not because of Sony.   A 45% tax would destroy Xbox instantly. 

malistix1985 said:
Xbox one S seemingly doing well at target:

Is that the same snoopy that posts on Vgchartz? 

Amazon's top must be trolling too, a more expensive hardware a year from now won't bring back market share when the competition will drop its price.

the xbox slim is their only hope, and it failed against N°1 PS Slim

For the rest of the world, no comment.