By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Lets see what that PS4pro does.

Around the Network

This is gona be crazzy. Interesting.

Does anybody know if black friday deals are just as good online? Im to lazzy to actually go to stores and fight others for stuf.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

GribbleGrunger said:

3 hours since last update:

HARDWARE

#14 PS4 Pro (same)
#29 PSVR Headset (same)
#37 N3DSXL Lime (up 6)
#43 PS4s UC4 Bundle (up 2)
#56 PS4 UC4 Bundle (down 4)
#63 PS4 Fool's Edition (same)
#70 N3DSXL Galaxy (down 2)
#71 XB1s-500gb Battlefield Bundle (down 2)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)
#01 3DS Pokemon Moon (same)
#02 3DS Pokemon Sun (same)
#39 PSVR Robinson The Journey (down 1)

PS4: 4 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10
XB1: 1 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10

Thanks.

Shadow1980 said:

I think this month will see the PS4 take the #2 spot for all-time best November performance. For reference, here's the top 15 biggest November performances ever, not counting launch quarters:

The PS4 needs to be up only 9.7% YoY to surpass the 360's performance in Nov. 2011. To beat the Wii's showing in 2008, the PS4 needs to be up 32.6% YoY, a much taller order.

It is incredible that the Xbox One sold the most only in the 6 year and outsold the PS3 by 600k+ in 1 month.

I think that the PS4 will be able to surpass Xbox 360's sales but it will be hard to surpass Wii's sales.

tag

Around the Network
Swordmasterman said:
Shadow1980 said:

I think this month will see the PS4 take the #2 spot for all-time best November performance. For reference, here's the top 15 biggest November performances ever, not counting launch quarters:

The PS4 needs to be up only 9.7% YoY to surpass the 360's performance in Nov. 2011. To beat the Wii's showing in 2008, the PS4 needs to be up 32.6% YoY, a much taller order.

It is incredible that the Xbox One sold the most only in the 6 year and outsold the PS3 by 600k+ in 1 month.

I think that the PS4 will be able to surpass Xbox 360's sales but it will be hard to surpass Wii's sales.

YOu mean  in November  or ww? November  could be tricky  for  ps4 against  wii.

Ww ltd will be almost  certain 

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Tag

tag

Hmm, Abdiel on Neogaf said that October went pretty to the Xbox even at Best Buy, so what is going on with Amazon? I'll wait to see the NPD numbers, but I'm expecting the One to be the best-selling console again in October. So why, when Amazon now has everything but the 1tb Gears bundle, which I can't see as performing any better than the 1tb Battlefield bundle, is the console performing so badly on Amazon? The 500gb Battlefield 1 bundle is in stock, and is just doing okay. Why would the trends suddenly diverge so much from the retailer? It's kind of baffling. 

If at best buy Xbox one outsold PS4 by a notable margin, then there no way PS4 won October NPD.
Best buy usually prefer by far PS4.