By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Moderator Evaluation Survey 2016

8. If you selected Agree/Strongly Agree to the previous question about bias, which platform do you believe that moderator demonstrates a bias in favour of? (Select All That Apply)

Lots of Mods with the option (other) in this survey. There is a lot of Ouya bias in the Mod Team.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network
Miguel_Zorro said:
After clicking submit, it should direct you to a new survey monkey screen where it thanks you. The screen will be mostly green.

Yeah I definitely didn't get this, perhaps an issue with Firefox or just maybe it hates me, either one is very possible.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I don't get that message either when I click the link again.

Did you get any form of confirmation when you clicked submit? or did it just sort of refresh to a survey which was not filled in?

Yeah, it just showed me a blank survey; no confirmation message of any kind.

NobleTeam360 said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Did you get any form of confirmation when you clicked submit? or did it just sort of refresh to a survey which was not filled in?

Aye same thing I got so Noble, you also running Firefox? or another browser, just trying to rule out a browser based issue.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I'm missing the "lol" option left of "strongly disagree". Anyone else have this problem?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Aye same thing I got so Noble, you also running Firefox? or another browser, just trying to rule out a browser based issue.

No, using Chrome. 

Ganoncrotch said:
NobleTeam360 said:

nope. i use chrome and it's denying me. oh well

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Done with the survey. One question, Miguel. What happened to those "community consultation" threads you talked about earlier this year?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Done with the survey. One question, Miguel. What happened to those "community consultation" threads you talked about earlier this year?

I'll leave Miguel to answer, but would note that this is a form of community consultation!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
AZWification said:

I'll leave Miguel to answer, but would note that this is a form of community consultation!

I guess so, but I think Miguel was talking about something else.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---