By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - FBI REOPENS Investigation into Hillary Clinton Emails

Nem said:
LivingMetal said:

Do you honestly believe in the logic of what you're saying?  Not having all the information doesn't mean something didn't happen.  Think, and stop making political excuses.  It's a fact that Clinton lied when she said she turned over all email because more surfaced.  The logic here is that she's hiding something.  I don't know exactly what it is, and I'm not condemning her of anything.  But you cannot deny the fact that she lied.  As more unfolds, the findings might reveal criminal activity or it might not.  But you cannot blame anyone for concluding so because she lied.  That's why we persue issues to find the truth, and you're no different.

You are the one not making sense. Not having all the information means that it may or may not have happened. Not that it happened for sure. You are ASSUMING without any proof to be sure.

She already apologised for the server thing. She admited it was her mistake and there was no protocol so she was left to her own devices. That does not make her crooked.

I believe the tally is Hillary lies 14% of the time and Trump lies 54% of the time. Now make your choice.

Based on Politifact, that's definitely the case.

Around the Network

Do people even know why this is investigated? I do and it got pretty much nothing to do about Hillary, She just happened to be one of the hundreds of contacts that the person being investigated have in his mail. and that his alleged pictures to a 15 year old girl.

I'm sorry but Trump voters....you need to seek help.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

LadyJasmine said:
Both Hillary and Trump would start a war.

I think people trust Hillary would just not go nuclear.

I just have to disagree here.  Trump is an isolationist who talks of building walls and making countries pay for US protection -- these are not the views of a warmongerer .  Hillary is a globalist who wants to nation-build and she is already saying that Russian cyber attacks will be treated the same as military attacks.  A direct military confrontation with Russia is insane and I can't believe that she is already talking about this as well as the need for a 4 minute reponse time for launching nuclear weapons during the campaign when politicians are supposed to be showing their best face.  The Cold War was a pretty scary time to be alive and I think that this kind of talk is even beyond that.

I am not saying that I completely agree with Trump since US isolationism and lack of foreign policy in the 1930's played a part in allowing WWII to get as bad as it did.  That said, when you have the other candidate openly posturing war with Russia I think that it is very clear that Trump is the lesser evil.  Nobody who talks about a direct military confrontation with Russia before they even get elected belongs anywhere near the Whitehouse.

Naum said:
Do people even know why this is investigated? I do and it got pretty much nothing to do about Hillary, She just happened to be one of the hundreds of contacts that the person being investigated have in his mail. and that his alleged pictures to a 15 year old girl.

Ahem. From the New York Times:

The F.B.I. is investigating illicit text messages that Mr. Weiner, a former Democratic congressman from New York, sent to a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina. The bureau told Congress on Friday that it had uncovered new emails related to the Clinton case — one federal official said they numbered in the tens of thousand

Sounds like they are actually going to pretend that they found all of Hillary's missing emails on Anthony Weiner's laptop.

mrstickball said:

Welcome back.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
So what happens if she is elected and then convicted before the inauguration? Does her vice president take over or do they leave Obama in charge? Or what?

Presidents have a limit of 2 terms, so Obama won't stay in charge.

badgenome said:
Naum said:

Ahem. From the New York Times:

The F.B.I. is investigating illicit text messages that Mr. Weiner, a former Democratic congressman from New York, sent to a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina. The bureau told Congress on Friday that it had uncovered new emails related to the Clinton case — one federal official said they numbered in the tens of thousand

Sounds like they are actually going to pretend that they found all of Hillary's missing emails on Anthony Weiner's laptop.

Hilarious.

I can't contain the excitement! What's next!

"Crooked Hillary Clinton"

I don't see any good option available. the least worse would be Garry Johnson.

They may have offered Carlos Danger a sweet deal if he pretends to be the source of the emails.