By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Most Underrated Gem This Generation

Tagged games:

Versus_Evil said:
I Am Setsuna.

This one was really underrated by some critics, it has the magic of old rpgs, loved the music, the artstyle, the combat. It was maybe too easy and overprized but it was a beautiful and worthy journey.

Around the Network

DriveClub will be remembered the same way as F-Zero GX. Both were robbed, F-Zero GX even more.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Goodnightmoon said:
Versus_Evil said:
I Am Setsuna.

This one was really underrated by some critics, it has the magic of old rpgs, loved the music, the artstyle, the combat. It was maybe too easy and overprized but it was a beautiful and worthy journey.

How have I never heard of this game! I need to get this ASAP!!!! You kno woff hand how much it is runnign right now?

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Goodnightmoon said:
alternine said:

Guess we'll see what Persona 5 says about that lol

TMS#FE is the best console JRPG of the gen to date, he is right, your need to bring a game that hasn't even being released comes as kind of salty. I'm sure Persona 5 would be better WHEN is released and even then that does not undermine the quality of TMS at all.

Where in the world did you get "salty" from my post? lol. Im not undermining anything. I'm just saying we can compare them when P5 comes out.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Goodnightmoon said:
Versus_Evil said:
I Am Setsuna.

Honestly.... I love old school games, and a Chrono like game just seemed too good to be true.

The story wasnt that strong though, there was a difficulty jump at one point near the end, so you grind, and afterwards everything was just a breeze.

They did a horrible job explaining tech's and upgrades.

Overall I felt that most of the techs, you got too late to empower them to be as good as starting techs that have had chances to get empowered.

The story wasnt where it should be, and ended in what felt a abit like a let down.

Also you get a cool character near the very end,... and barely have a chance to use him.

I wish the game was longer, it felt like as soon as things got rolling,... it ended.

I dont think "I am setsuna" is a underrated gem.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Honestly.... I love old school games, and a Chrono like game just seemed too good to be true.

The story wasnt that strong though, there was a difficulty jump at one point near the end, so you grind, and afterwards everything was just a breeze.

They did a horrible job explaining tech's and upgrades.

Overall I felt that most of the techs, you got too late to empower them to be as good as starting techs that have had chances to get empowered.

The story wasnt where it should be, and ended in what felt a abit like a let down.

Also you get a cool character near the very end,... and barely have a chance to use him.

I wish the game was longer, it felt like as soon as things got rolling,... it ended.

I dont think "I am setsuna" is a underrated gem.

I didn't even knew this game was supposed to be like another Chronno Trigger, I saw a lot of people dissapointed because it wasn't nearly as good as that game, but I didn't had those expectations.

I kind of agree with the flaws you point, the game was far from perfect and I wouldn't say is the most underrated, but I still had a remarkable experience with it and I haven´t enoyed many non Atlus jrpgs in a while.

Rune Factory 4

Got decent ratings but still pretty unknown..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Until Dawn

Jpcc86 said:
StarOcean said:

Maybe not for you. But in NA we got it like weeks ago

Are you sure!? Dont you mean DQ7? im confused, just last month it was reported that it was delayed to next year. 

I mean DQ7

deception 4