By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - If Trump loses, do you think he will try to run again in 2020?

Do you think Trump will run again for president if he loses this election?

Yes 28 9.40%

No 128 42.95%

I hope he does 31 10.40%

I hope he doesn't 86 28.86%

I don't care 25 8.39%

Total:298

Nope. This jackass never wanted to be president. He's usurped Fox News and now he's gonna create his own TV network for right-wingers. Note that I didn't say "conservatives" because Trump is no conservative by any stretch of the imagination. Republicans gifted Hillary the White House by running the only candidate she'd possibly beat as her opponent. Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, and John Kasich are all car better candidates. Trump is a con man who's exactly where he wants to be: In position to become a media juggernaut for the "disenfranchised".

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Around the Network

If the predictions are correct about Trump starting his own TV channel, then the answer will be "most definitely".

potato_hamster said:
WagnerPaiva said:
It Trump loses there will be no 2020.

I... uhhh... yeah...  You literally think Donald Trump is going to save the world.

I'm at a loss for words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKjxFJfcrcA

This line of thinking isn't new. I saw a video of a woman who says Trump is 2nd only to God. NO JOKE!!!

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

FentonCrackshell said:
potato_hamster said:

I... uhhh... yeah...  You literally think Donald Trump is going to save the world.

I'm at a loss for words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKjxFJfcrcA

This line of thinking isn't new. I saw a video of a woman who says Trump is 2nd only to God. NO JOKE!!!

I wouldn't be suprised at all is Donald Trump is in prison a year from now. Win the election? It's already lost. The question now is how severely this publicity stunt has ruined his business and/or his life by putting a global spotlight on himself, his past, his business practices, and his international relationships, and I don't think anyone realized how bad it was. Donald Trump is a total disaster of a human being.

Don't get me wrong, Hillary Clinton isn't much better, but at least she understands and respects the concept of "diplomacy", and is capable of saying an intelligent sentence that someone hasn't already written down for her.

Yes he will run. Because running for office is tax deductible. Plus he also got all that free sweet GOP money and suckers actually GAVE him money. One soldier even gave him a purple heart if memory serves. I doubt he's giving up that sweet swag anytime soon.

But he also did himself a disservice. By running a racially, misogynistic campaign, he has paved the way for even wilder candidates. I wouldn't be shocked in 2020 half of the candidates are burning crosses while babbling in tongues and calling women fat. GOP 2020 will be a sight to behold.

Around the Network

He'll be really old and competitors will bring up the same old racist and sexist BS, so too much baggage.

The next republican candidate needs a better reputation and he/she can push a lot of the same stuff as Trump.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

potato_hamster said:
FentonCrackshell said:

I wouldn't be suprised at all is Donald Trump is in prison a year from now. Win the election? It's already lost. The question now is how severely this publicity stunt has ruined his business and/or his life by putting a global spotlight on himself, his past, his business practices, and his international relationships, and I don't think anyone realized how bad it was. Donald Trump is a total disaster of a human being.

Don't get me wrong, Hillary Clinton isn't much better, but at least she understands and respects the concept of "diplomacy", and is capable of saying an intelligent sentence that someone hasn't already written down for her.

I feel the same way. I'm no Hilary fan but my dislike for Trump pushes me to her side. I wish we could just do it all over to be honest. 

bunchanumbers said:
Yes he will run. Because running for office is tax deductible. Plus he also got all that free sweet GOP money and suckers actually GAVE him money. One soldier even gave him a purple heart if memory serves. I doubt he's giving up that sweet swag anytime soon.

But he also did himself a disservice. By running a racially, misogynistic campaign, he has paved the way for even wilder candidates. I wouldn't be shocked in 2020 half of the candidates are burning crosses while babbling in tongues and calling women fat. GOP 2020 will be a sight to behold.

I was under the impression he was losing because of left wing BS arguments you're pushing.

But if HIlary is a shitty president, it can only help who ever runs for the GOP. Remember, Trump has traction because Obama sucks.

Recently Completed
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
He'll be really old and competitors will bring up the same old racist and sexist BS, so too much baggage.

The next republican candidate needs a better reputation and he/she can push a lot of the same stuff as Trump.

Jeb Bush would've won if he'd been the Republican nominee. He's pragmatic, level-headed (not to be confused with "low energy"), and amart. He'd not alienate entire groups of people like idiot Trump did. Right out the glte nonetheless lol. 

FentonCrackshell said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Jeb Bush would've won if he'd been the Republican nominee. He's pragmatic, level-headed (not to be confused with "low energy"), and amart. He'd not alienate entire groups of people like idiot Trump did. Right out the glte nonetheless lol. 

I don't think so, I don't think the people want another Bush. Its not a problem for me personally, but it seems to be for many people.

I think a Ted Cruise or Paul Ryan would fair better. Fuck, bring back Romney. He did respectable, not a lot of baggage other than being rich (a bad thing these days), and people seemed to like him.

Recently Completed