By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - If Trump loses, do you think he will try to run again in 2020?

Do you think Trump will run again for president if he loses this election?

Yes 28 9.40%

No 128 42.95%

I hope he does 31 10.40%

I hope he doesn't 86 28.86%

I don't care 25 8.39%

Total:298
Barkley said:

Nah, after he loses the election he will claim it was rigged, and then blame every single person other than himself. I look forward to the absolute abundance of reasons he comes up with for why he lost due to no fault of his own.

I'm just waiting for him to start demanding to see Hillarys Birth cert!

Did you see him choking at that fund raising roast thing? at this stage it must come as a shock to him surely in some way shape or form that the world doesn't worship him, I think he was on his TV show for too long where people were just there to get some money and 5 mins of fame, he thinks the world is just one big contestant awaiting for him to let us know if we are fired or not.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
Ganoncrotch said:

I'm just waiting for him to start demanding to see Hillarys Birth cert!

Did you see him choking at that fund raising roast thing? at this stage it must come as a shock to him surely in some way shape or form that the world doesn't worship him, I think he was on his TV show for too long where people were just there to get some money and 5 mins of fame, he thinks the world is just one big contestant awaiting for him to let us know if we are fired or not.

How bad do you have to be to get boo'd at a charity? I mean damn.

This bad, exactly this bad.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Bandorr said:
Ronster316 said:
If only "most" of the folk here didn't only watch CNN (aka Clinton News Network), MSNBC and all the other mainstream media biased, endorsed and paid for by Clinton BS.

Bill Clinton is a RAPIST.

Killary Clinton screwed over the people of Haiti by keeping 97% of the money that the crooked clinton foundation raised for them following that devestating earthquake,, laughed her arse off when a man she defended in court raped a 12 year old, she pockets money from arab countries that throw gays off buildings and stone women to death, she says shes pro woman, yet threatens bill clintons rape accusers, she INTENTIONALLY has "bird doggers" attend trump rallies to cause trouble, she calls blacks "super predators" she was anti gay marridge up ubtil only a few years ago.. do i need to go on?

Millenials will cause the abrupt end of this world.

You dropped your tin foil hat. You are basically suggesting ignoring all regular news in favor of infowars, Breitbart, and the drudge report.

You are basically the homeless man on the corner complaining that the radio waves are infecting your brains while the aliens take over the world.

I mean you just literally combined a bunch of conspiracies that have already been disproven in one long rant.

Disproven? HAHAHAHAHA, only because the Clinton News Network, and all the other biased mianstream media sites continue to cover unproven stories about trumps "so called" rape accusers, and then go on to give NO AIR TIME to Wikileaks or the Project Veritas story currently doing the rounds

Its people like you who are the problem, you will SWALLOW anything the Mainstream media feed you.

Same BS happened with Brexit, BBCs remain BIAS was simply way too obvious, and she same crap is happening again now with the presidential elections.

Ronster316 said:

Disproven? HAHAHAHAHA, only because the Clinton News Network, and all the other biased mianstream media sites continue to cover unproven stories about trumps "so called" rape accusers, and then go on to give NO AIR TIME to Wikileaks or the Project Veritas story currently doing the rounds

Its people like you who are the problem, you will SWALLOW anything the Mainstream media feed you.

Same BS happened with Brexit, BBCs remain BIAS was simply way too obvious, and she same crap is happening again now with the presidential elections.

instead you swallow anything the alt-right media feeds you

even that laughable "project veritas" video by James O'Keefe, who has been busted faking/heavily editing videos to alter statements before

Bandorr said:
Ronster316 said:

And you swallow anything the extreme conspiacy websites will feed you. You put no thought into anything. You want things to be "interesting". You don't want the truth, or the facts. You want to think you are the smartest. You want to be among the few that "know the truth".

You are basically the easiest mark possible. You are among the many that see a photoshopped image and start spreading it around without asking "where are the sources".

I will not be responding to your wild ranting, and conspiacies of how the pyramids were built by chimps. Have a good day.

Easiest mark? are you living under a rock? do you seriously believe what GARBAGE MSM news outlets like CNN and BBC feed you? they get caught out time and time again fabricating and covering up criminal activities.

I feel sorry for you man, theres only one mark here, and thats you (nind bought and paid for, hook line and sinker)

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
Ronster316 said:

even that laughable "project veritas" video by James O'Keefe, who has been busted faking/heavily editing videos to alter statements before

WOW, just WOW.......... even video proof is not enough for you lefties........  YOU know it, and i KNOW it, that video about Clintons bird doggers was not edited, get you're head out of the sand man, how brainwashed has this world become?

Ronster316 said:
Lafiel said:

WOW, just WOW.......... even video proof is not enough for you lefties........  YOU know it, and i KNOW it, that video about Clintons bird doggers was not edited, get you're head out of the sand man, how brainwashed has this world become?

that's what I am asking myself when I look at sad people like you

Lafiel said:
Ronster316 said:

Touche "millenial"

Ronster316 said:
Bandorr said:

And you swallow anything the extreme conspiacy websites will feed you. You put no thought into anything. You want things to be "interesting". You don't want the truth, or the facts. You want to think you are the smartest. You want to be among the few that "know the truth".

You are basically the easiest mark possible. You are among the many that see a photoshopped image and start spreading it around without asking "where are the sources".

I will not be responding to your wild ranting, and conspiacies of how the pyramids were built by chimps. Have a good day.

Easiest mark? are you living under a rock? do you seriously believe what GARBAGE MSM news outlets like CNN and BBC feed you? they get caught out time and time again fabricating and covering up criminal activities.

I feel sorry for you man, theres only one mark here, and thats you (nind bought and paid for, hook line and sinker)

Edit - Nevermind. Don't wish to entertain this.

Ronster316 said:
Lafiel said:

Touche "millenial"

Hmm...  You do see why a lot of people are concerned about the future of the political thought leadership in the US, though?  

I go for the theory that about 70% of what any politicial party says is correct. If I were to choose the exact opposite of any political party that would make me right only 30% of the time.  This is why US parties need to better distinguish "opposing a political argument" from "having sensible politics".  

In fact the worst case scenario for you is actually the most likely one: where Hillary wins and "does an ok job".  Unless the doom and gloom actually plays out, people will remember these arguments at the next election and just vote Democrat.