By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - is $399 a healthy price for Nintendo Switch?

$$$

Yes, make it $399 47 9.48%

No, $299 is enough for a Nintendo console 403 81.25%

I'd pay up to $449 19 3.83%

Take all my coins!!! 27 5.44%

Total:496
WagnerPaiva said:
GOWTLOZ said:

India

Very cool! Have you ever watched Makkhi (Eega)? It is one of my favorite movies. It is about a guy that gets murdered and comes back as a fly that wants vengeance.

Also, it has the most beautiful song:

Thoda Hans Ke Dikha (Konchem Konchem)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZehV11bW_0s

I have heard of it but I hate these kind of movies :P

Hollywood is awesome!

Around the Network
GOWTLOZ said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Very cool! Have you ever watched Makkhi (Eega)? It is one of my favorite movies. It is about a guy that gets murdered and comes back as a fly that wants vengeance.

Also, it has the most beautiful song:

Thoda Hans Ke Dikha (Konchem Konchem)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZehV11bW_0s

Hollywood is awesome!

You should try it, it has only one song really, it is a horrod comedy adventure romance.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Definitely not lol. I think $300 is the sweet spot. $250, and Nintendo wins easily.

What? Of course not. It needs to be 300$ at most if it's weaker than the XB1.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

WagnerPaiva said:
GOWTLOZ said:

Hollywood is awesome!

You should try it, it has only one song really, it is a horrod comedy adventure romance.

As I said I'm not into these kind of movies though the actress looks hot xD

But how did you enjoy the movie when you probably didn't even understand the script? I don't even know the language being used in the song.

Around the Network

299 is the sweet spot imo. You get great value for that! 350 is absolute max imo.

GOWTLOZ said:
WagnerPaiva said:

But how did you enjoy the movie when you probably didn't even understand the script? I don't even know the language being used in the song.

Netflix, subtitles in portuguese.

There are some horror indian movies in brazilian netflix, there is one called London 1922, I will watch it when I have time. I like the visuals of indian movies, it is so different, looks like I am watching a dream or something;

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

JRPGfan said:
Slimebeast said:
$399 would be a great price.

Not unless it has a HDD of 1TB, and about equal Power to the PS4pro.

The portable aspect means they can charge abit more than the power of the device suggests it should cost.

However at 399$ they would be hurting their own sales (I think).

The Sweet spot is around 249$ or so imo.

At least you have increased by $50 about your sweet spot!

I agree that $399 is clearly too much in the current landscape, it was just personal "announcement hype" lol

Sweet spot is $249.

$299 is doable but should be dropped by Christmas season 2017.

WagnerPaiva said:
GOWTLOZ said:

Netflix, subtitles in portuguese.

There are some horror indian movies in brazilian netflix, there is one called London 1922, I will watch it when I have time. I like the visuals of indian movies, it is so different, looks like I am watching a dream or something;

The visuals you are speaking of are usually low quality CGI and slow motion captures but its cool to see someone in another country having a taste for South Indian movies :)

No. Sure, the idea of having 2 consoles is one does sound good, but still, that is too much for the system. It needs to be 300 and no higher than 350.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread