By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Preview Trailer

cuecolez said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Hey, a brazilian =) Nice to see you buddy. I live in São Paulo. 

Ribeirão Preto aqui :)

cuecolez said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Hey, a brazilian =) Nice to see you buddy. I live in São Paulo. 

Ribeirão Preto aqui :)

São José dos Campos :D/

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
burninmylight said:
Mummelmann said:

For my part, it wouldn't make a difference since I only play games with controllers and mouse + keyboard, I'm not a fan of touch screen controls, not even for interface use and browsing files, web etc. For me, it doesn't matter.

OK, but the reason I asked is because a  screen without touch capabilities means that it is definitely not an advanced Wii U OR tablet in concept, and that it is built with traditional gaming in mind. You indicated that's why you're not sold on the idea, albeit you may have meant in terms of its success on the market instead of for yourself.

I'm talking more about the market, yes. Personally, I will consider it, depending on the price, we know there are some amazing games coming for it. I'll only be using it as a home console though. It's been so long since I owned a Nintendo console, it's way overdue.

At the risk of my first ban:

One Year Later...

Oh, I remember this. It took a couple of months for me to desalinate after being seduced beforehand by the NX rumors of TFlops, Polaris and supplemental computing devices.

lol that was fun to read back through all of the initial reactions... lots of doomsday stuff in there mixed with absolute euphoria. I won't quote anyone as we've all been wrong in the past, but it's worth a view to get a sense of how difficult it can be to make accurate predictions.

Disappointed to see I didn't post in it, but if I recall correctly I was busy watching it about 20 times over and looking to see how my favorite youtubers received it (mostly mixed to slightly optimistic).

Around the Network

Damn looking at the first posts reminded me of Onion's RDR2 bet. Anyone still have that thread? It was gold.

Early Switch threads remind me of Splatoon's early threads.

*It'll sell less than Wonderful 101*

Ahhh, those were the days.

I love reading old threads sometimes. The initial reactions were always amusing. I wish I posted my initial reaction. All I remember is that I was neutral on the reveal. That was a big improvement from the Wii U where I was both angry and disappointed.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I think the Switch will do just fine.