By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - When will the Xbox 720 (or whatever) come put? Post your predictions here.

Audiomatic said:
EaglesEye379 said:
2012-2015.

yeah in 2012-2015 xbox1440 will be out, i agree with u

I hope it does. The more competitors, the less arrogant platform holder can be. 

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
Somewhere around the turn of the decade, 2011 or 2012. If I must choose between the two I say 2012.
But that's when the world ends :S

hehe, true. But we won't notice it, as we gamers will be jacked in to Xbox Superlive Platinum or PSM (PlayStation Matrix, if you where wondering)

GMR for life!

Esacpe the matirx go out play sport explore the world, build something, tell people about Jesus just get away from the machines as much as possible.  The devil wants us caught here.  I personally take walks and vist people to talk when I get really board.

Love is whats most important.

dsoverpsp said:
stclam said:
Never, 360 is their last console

But will will team up with Sega and release DreamBox

y? it's been a success IMO so far

A Sega/ Microsoft joint venture sounds like a great idea.

Around the Network

@Etech7: You still really think there's some higher being? And you'll have eternal life after 80 years of nagging to other people that they should spread the word of jesus?

Darwin dude, he was right. One life, no gods. That's all we've got. So try to spend it as useful as possible, and don't waste time on stuff other people told you is true.

Have you ever been to the Vatican? Its a freakn' city of gold. How those people get away with all that "share with your fellow man" crap is beyond me.

I'm not a catholic.  They who spread false religion give God a bad name wether is be false forms of christianity or islamic extremeism.  My beliefs are more paficist and folowing what Jesus actually said. Careing for others and telling of the fathers love.  Most christians don't follow what Jesus taught a perfect example Jesus said to pay taxes. Most don't want to.  Jesus said to vist the sick, feed, the hungry, cloth the poor, and tell others about him not the virgin mary. What I believe comes from the whole bible leaving nothing out close to messianic jews but still christian.

BTW as for the name 720 it does not sound as good as XBox 3000

Etech7 said:
I'm not a catholic. They who spread false religion give God a bad name wether is be false forms of christianity or islamic extremeism. My beliefs are more paficist and folowing what Jesus actually said. Careing for others and telling of the fathers love. Most christians don't follow what Jesus taught a perfect example Jesus said to pay taxes. Most don't want to. Jesus said to vist the sick, feed, the hungry, cloth the poor, and tell others about him not the virgin mary. What I believe comes from the whole bible leaving nothing out close to messianic jews but still christian.

Etech Seventh day adventist is that similar to Jehovah's Witness.?

If you doubt God just look at the game plan of microsoft. Friends, giving, games with religion. Halo oblivion. It's all part of a great plan to reach those who would never hear the gospel any other way. The flips side is blizzard they are evil. If any thing is a life sucking vortex its Wow. Takes your money and life away to lead you to majic. Oh yeah and ps that system is adicting. any thing that is too adicting is bad thats why I like the Xbox. not adicting you still can go out side and have a life.