By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - When will the Xbox 720 (or whatever) come put? Post your predictions here.

Lol left behind.  Only a few will be saved those who love their family(wii) and friends(xbox)

Love is whats most important.

Around the Network

Late 2010. That makes it the average update for a console.

Rock_on_2008 said:
PS3 will have a long life of over 10 years, it is indeed the next PS2. It is a Playstation console that automatically guarantees a total of over 100 million consoles will be sold world wide in its life time.
Your extremely nieve. You think the market has grown so big for video games in one generation that both Wii and PS3 will sell over 100 mill, and the 360 will sell between 40 - 50 mill. At best PS3 will catch 60 - 70 mill. 

selnor said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
PS3 will have a long life of over 10 years, it is indeed the next PS2. It is a Playstation console that automatically guarantees a total of over 100 million consoles will be sold world wide in its life time.
Your extremely nieve. You think the market has grown so big for video games in one generation that both Wii and PS3 will sell over 100 mill, and the 360 will sell between 40 - 50 mill. At best PS3 will catch 60 - 70 mill.

Sad dillusional person living a dream online wake up smell the roses go out side get a life please you need help  

Etech7 said:
No we bieleve in the tiritnity as most protestants do we just go to church on Sabbath like the Jews. We came from methodist and seventh-day baptist roots. we believe in Jesus's second coming. No people burning in hell now. the reserection at the second coming. Oh and the ideal diet as vegitaryian but we allow clean meat.

seriously, dude, you're alienating everyone.  there's nothing wrong with being a catholic. even though they did murder a whole bunch of protestants back in the day... but that's water under the bridge.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

they should stop the weird names and call it xbox 3

^_^

xbox names refer to shape box 360 circle so whats next the penta xbox i dont know or maype the xbox septa ok ms need xbox to expand they can't just do software and windows anymore.

Rock_on_2008 said:
Expect the PS3 to outlast and outsell both current XBox 360 and next XBox.

Okay that won't matter when sony is still be hind microsoft and they even release their movies on xbox live.

Strategyking92 said:
Etech7 said:
No we bieleve in the tiritnity as most protestants do we just go to church on Sabbath like the Jews. We came from methodist and seventh-day baptist roots. we believe in Jesus's second coming. No people burning in hell now. the reserection at the second coming. Oh and the ideal diet as vegitaryian but we allow clean meat.

seriously, dude, you're alienating everyone. there's nothing wrong with being a catholic. even though they did murder a whole bunch of protestants back in the day... but that's water under the bridge.

I was born a catholic so I know first hand what it is to be one.  Many of my family are still catholic.  What I am trying to say is that we should love everyone not kill in the name of religion.  No matter what religion that is.  The Vatican and mecca have a history of killing people for disagreeing with them I am not attacking catholics just the practices of the Catholic Church.