By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - When will the Xbox 720 (or whatever) come put? Post your predictions here.

Discuss. I say 2010 (fall)

Around the Network

I say between late 2010-early 2011

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

late 2009 to mid 2010

Monday

I think this may be Microsoft's last console. They ruined quite a bit of their reputation with regard to their console hardware building competences. (ATi's GPU and IBM's CPU are fine, but how it's all integrated into one device sucks pretty much IMO)

If the upcoming PS3 software library crushes the 360 software library as expected and the PS3 shoots way ahead of the 360 in install base sales I think many consumers will not be eager to jump onto the next XBox, all will depend upon the years ahead of us, but if the 360 flatlines I think Microsoft may decide to go back to focussing on their core business, the Windows desktop OS monopoly. Vista really needs to mature and could use some exclusive games to push it down through consumer throats.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Around the Network

late 2009 or late 2010

Don't know which but yea I think any further after that or any earlier is just silly. Losers go first.

Dude, your sig is far too long.

Dude what the hell is up with your signature?

Late 2010 - 2011

08' Year End Predictions

Wii: 46 Million
Xbox 360:
26 Million

PS3: 22 Million

Sale Predictions:

Gears Of War 2 - 7 Million
Fable 2 - 3 Million
Left 4 Dead - 1.5 Million
Infinite Undiscovery - 700k
Tales Of Vesperia - 550k