By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Michael Pachter disrespects Satoru Iwata, refers him as late and not so great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF8iS2rnu80#t=3m30s

On the latest episode of Michael Pachter‘s Pachter Factor series on YouTube, he referred to Satoru Iwata as “the late and not so great.” Throughout the episode, the famed research analyst discussesSuper Mario Run and if mobile success could lead Nintendo away from consoles. You can check out the new episode below and hear his controversial remark about Iwata around the 3:30 mark.

https://mynintendonews.com/2016/10/16/michael-pachter-refers-to-satoru-iwata-as-the-late-and-not-so-great/

Around the Network

Old news (we ve already had a few threads), and taken out of context..... still not smart to say.

Hes already issued a apology too.

Yeah, he apologized for it already.

A week late, and he already apologised for it. Has GoNintendo taken down their ban of Patcher's news?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
A week late, and he already apologised for it. Has GoNintendo taken down their ban of Patcher's news?

Why should they? Honestly he is not even great at what he does, I rather people embrace Zhuge. 

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:

doesnt change what he said

Ruler said:
bigtakilla said:

I will say for once, I agree with you. Context or not, if you are trying to make a point, you don't make a jab at someone like that. 

Ruler said:
bigtakilla said:

This! If he would not meant that then he would not have said that in the first place!

It's old news, but that kind of jab on a deceased person is way too low, he lacks class for sure.

OMG Michael Pachter WTF thought he was dead LOL