By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I'm back, ladies and gents (A Spemanig thread)

You weren't really gone, just half there.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network

Welcome back.Even though you are very adamant on your udeas, like the digital only NX, its refreshing to have people who stick to their own ideas.Plus your articles here on vgchartz are a nice read!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Oh man, I was wondering where Croagunk went!

You once said you had big plans for VGChartz. Are you still interested in that? Welcome back btw.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

ironmanDX said:
For the millionth time, the NX won't be digital only...

Welcome back mate.

Lol, thanks.

Around the Network
Slade6alpha said:
Don't really remember you, jk welcome back.

Hahaha, thanks. Glad to be back!

FunFan said:

Touché.

Nautilus said:
Welcome back.Even though you are very adamant on your udeas, like the digital only NX, its refreshing to have people who stick to their own ideas.Plus your articles here on vgchartz are a nice read!

Thank you! I work really hard on those articles!

XanderXT said:

He's back! Muahahaha!!! (Though he may get replaced by a face, who knows!)

AZWification said:

You once said you had big plans for VGChartz. Are you still interested in that? Welcome back btw.

Thanks. I definitely am. I think that I need to become far more consistant with my articles, and the site needs to be updated first before I can start suggesting anything else, but I am definitely still passionate about it.

spemanig said:
Slade6alpha said:

FunFan said:

Touché.

Nautilus said:

XanderXT said:

AZWification said:

Thanks. I definitely am. I think that I need to become far more consistant with my articles, and the site needs to be updated first before I can start suggesting anything else, but I am definitely still passionate about it.

It's great to see that. The update can't seriously come any sooner!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

It's great to see that. The update can't seriously come any sooner!

I'm so excited for it!

spemanig said:
Slade6alpha said:

FunFan said:

Touché.

Nautilus said:

XanderXT said:

AZWification said:

Why would you replace your iconic avatar?

XanderXT said:

Why would you replace your iconic avatar?

A symbolic change in attitude lol.