By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I'm back, ladies and gents (A Spemanig thread)

Kerotan said:
ktay95 said:

^^ This!!

^^^ This!!! 

^^^^ This!!!!

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network
Azuren said:
Kerotan said:

^^^ This!!! 

^^^^ This!!!!

Have you guys not shattered my ego enough!?

spemanig said:
Kerotan said:
Are you getting the ps4 slim or ps4 pro?

Probably the Pro, but I'm honestly still undecided. The Pro isn't really too compelling for the $100 price difference, but being an enthisiast makes me want the better tech.

Yeah maybe wait until a week after it launches and see how many games get pro patches and the reviews for them? 

Kerotan said:

Yeah maybe wait until a week after it launches and see how many games get pro patches and the reviews for them? 

Yeah, that may be a good idea, though I haven't preordered one, so I'd probably have to wait anyway. 

Welcome back! It's good to have you back.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
LipeJJ said:

Glad to be back!

You're a perfect person to ask this actually. Debating whether or not I should change my Avi to a real pic of myself. You've done it before, so just want to know how you felt about not having that anonymity. A big reason I want to do it is so make myself more self-concious about being a jerk lol.

Welcome home son

think-man said:
Welcome home son

Thank's, dad.

You ever get SMT: Apocalypse?

spemanig said:
LipeJJ said:

Glad to be back!

You're a perfect person to ask this actually. Debating whether or not I should change my Avi to a real pic of myself. You've done it before, so just want to know how you felt about not having that anonymity. A big reason I want to do it is so make myself more self-concious about being a jerk lol.

I guess it does help you being less of a "jerk", because you "feel" everything more directly at you. 

In my experience, it started well and was fun for a while, but after some time it started to disturb me a bit. Like you can guess it makes things more personal, and you feel less protected/more exposed. The thing is... some people will take this opportunity to mock you more personally even if you don't deserve (you know those people that don't like you? yeah, they take the opportunity). 

So I'd say... only do that if you're 100% confident, otherwise it won't be a pleasing experience.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won